IGNORED

Mourinhio Sacked (Now officially confirmed)

BobBobSuperBob

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

Certainly since then they've been jinxed.

If you sack someone that the players like and put a lot of trust in, then its envitable that you will cause friction. Although the problems seemed to start over the summer in my view that was when Jose really started to loose the dressing room.

Hiddink in for rest of the season whilst Chelsea join the scramble to persuade Pep to go there?

I enjoyed JM the first time around, not this time. I was sad to see him go last time, not fussed now. I'm sure he won't be with £10m (allegedly) pay off. I bet Mrs Mourinho is booking a nice Christmas holiday somewhere warm as we speak

5 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Hiddink in for rest of the season whilst Chelsea join the scramble to persuade Pep to go there?

I enjoyed JM the first time around, not this time. I was sad to see him go last time, not fussed now. I'm sure he won't be with £10m (allegedly) pay off. I bet Mrs Mourinho is booking a nice Christmas holiday somewhere warm as we speak

Rumour is Real would take him back and get rid of Raffa..

2 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Yeah, read that somewhere the other day, Tom

He will only be out of work until the summer. Wonder if it goes Pete Tong in France next summer will the FA approach him, wouldn't be the first time if you believe The Special One

3 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

He wouldn't go, the press hated him and the fans weren't keen either, and it was mutual.

Bad decision IMO. Best manager they'll ever have, should have been given the season to turn it round at the very least.

2 minutes ago, djb6162 said:

Not a chance unless he walks away from massive payout.

there will be restrictive covenants for sure 

Apparently Sir Bobby doesn't want him anywhere near OT, doesn't like his way of doing things. Heard that on more than one occasion

I can see what he means, but the man wins things, and I can see United getting way outbid for Pep, unless Pep has his heart set on OT

1 minute ago, djb6162 said:

Not a chance unless he walks away from massive payout.

there will be restrictive covenants for sure 

Yes you are almost certainly right there...However when does money stop becoming an object if you have pots and what extent would there be a restraint of trade suit.......But definitely something in his contract/exit agreement without doubt!

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Yes you are almost certainly right there...However when does money stop becoming an object if you have pots and what extent would there be a restraint of trade suit.......But definitely something in his contract/exit agreement without doubt!

Would have Ferguson's vote I would suspect. Realistically, I can't see Pep going to Utd and LVG hardly turning out to be a success. What are Utd's options? Giggs? 

6 minutes ago, hodge said:

Wouldn't surprise me for Bayern Munich to go for him over Ancelotti when Pep leaves, new challenge for Jose too in Germany. As for Chelsea wouldn't be too surprised if they went for Simeone.

Simeone would be a good choice. Has been learning English for a while now in anticipation of a move here apparently. Think he's probably taken Atletico as far as he can in Spain. 

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Simeone would be a good choice. Has been learning English for a while now in anticipation of a move here apparently. Think he's probably taken Atletico as far as he can in Spain. 

Pretty boring style of football though on a par with LVG.

Archived