IGNORED

Any pre match content today ?

Phileas Fogg

Usually, there's the player/YouTube pre match stuff today but nothing so far? IIRC it's usually uploaded late morning.

There is however this summary that's been uploaded.. Have I missed it on the site or isn't there any for today's game? Strange if not

Steve Cotterill met the media ahead of Saturday's Sky Bet Championship clash against Queens Park Rangers at Ashton Gate (3pm). 

Here's a brief summary of what he had to say... 

- No news of any knocks or bumps, but "a few heavy hearts" 

- City boss hopes players not involved on Tuesday will benefit from the break, should he make changes 

- Cotterill says Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has been fortunate to inherit good squads at Burton and QPR 

- QPR have a squad full of "Premier League talent" adds the manager 

- Cotterill is looking forward to seeing Jay Emmanuel-Thomas again on Saturday 

- Boss says JET "did a great job for me" and is a "great guy" 

- Manager won't be drawn on intentions in January transfer window 

You forgot to add that Steve said, 'and if we get relegated, it'll be worse than 9/11, the Hindenburg disaster, the sinking of the titanic and that time Jemini got 'nul points' in the 2003 Eurovisio song contest*'.

It'lI be the biggest DISASTER EVER FACED BY THIS CLUB.

*honestly, I had to Google that last fact, contrary to popular belief, I'm not an avid Eurovision fan. 

33 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

You forgot to add that Steve said, 'and if we get relegated, it'll be worse than 9/11, the Hindenburg disaster, the sinking of the titanic and that time Jemini got 'nul points' in the 2003 Eurovisio song contest*'.

*honestly, I had to Google that last fact, contrary to popular belief, I'm not an avid Eurovision fan. 

We`re doomed, doomed I tell ye.

52 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Almost as big a disaster as when Janet Jackson revealed a nipple during the Superbowl :o 

That 20 minutes of interview is so much more interesting than the normal 6 minutes of how have the boys been in training, tell us about the opponents, the fans have been great ever since I've been here and finally my favourite any knocks or injuries in the camp Steve?

13 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

That 20 minutes of interview is so much more interesting than the normal 6 minutes of how have the boys been in training, tell us about the opponents, the fans have been great ever since I've been here and finally my favourite any knocks or injuries in the camp Steve?

Haven't heard it yet but it sounds like it could be a blessing in disguise that the video malfunctioned. Other clubs always allow fans video to the press conference rather than the boring soundbyte generating interviews we get.

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Haven't heard it yet but it sounds like it could be a blessing in disguise that the video malfunctioned. Other clubs always allow fans video to the press conference rather than the boring soundbyte generating interviews we get.

When you hear it you'll wonder why it's never available 

16 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Made I laugh!...

16 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Here's a brief summary of what the Evil Post had to say... 

- No news of any knocks or bumps, but "a few heavy hearts" 

"Players knackered - most on valium"

- City boss hopes players not involved on Tuesday will benefit from the break, should he make changes 

" Cotterill admits to players being brought back into team are clearly not fit"

- Cotterill says Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has been fortunate to inherit good squads at Burton and QPR 

" Cotterill unable to hide his bitter jealousy"

- QPR have a squad full of "Premier League talent" adds the manager 

" Cotterill admits to another imminent thrashing"

- Cotterill is looking forward to seeing Jay Emmanuel-Thomas again on Saturday 

" Cotterill reunited with arch enemy"

- Boss says JET "did a great job for me" and is a "great guy" 

" Cotterill speaks out against the fat lazy one"

- Manager won't be drawn on intentions in January transfer window 

" Cotterill admits to guaranteed failure in January transfer scramble"

Archived