IGNORED

pubs reading

Rocking Red Cyril

The Swan in Three Mile Cross? It's across the other side of the M4 but still only about 1 mile from the ground. It's a good real ale pub, home to London Irish supporters and their huge dog mascot. 

On the side of the M4 where the ground is I don't know of any pubs near there but if in town the Nags Head in Russell St near the train station is a brilliant real ale pub - at least 10 ales on offer!

1 hour ago, williamsredngrey said:

The Swan in Three Mile Cross? It's across the other side of the M4 but still only about 1 mile from the ground. It's a good real ale pub, home to London Irish supporters and their huge dog mascot. 

On the side of the M4 where the ground is I don't know of any pubs near there but if in town the Nags Head in Russell St near the train station is a brilliant real ale pub - at least 10 ales on offer!

So you cound Walk it to yhe Ground from their ?

Yep, probably about 25 mins walk across a motorway junction (11), not very nice and not certain there's a footpath BUT about 1/4 mile from the pub - by the traffic lights on the A33, is a park and ride which would be an easy option rather than park in the Swan?

Best to check it on Google maps to see logistics of it yourself but the park and ride is very new so that won't show - its opposite the junction to the Swan which is on the B3349?

1 hour ago, williamsredngrey said:

The Swan in Three M i not driving' will be in readiniss? It's across the other side of t.he M4 but still only about 1 mile from the ground. It's a good real ale pub, home to London Irish supporters and their huge dog mascot. 

So you cound Walk it to yhe Ground from their ?

Or maybe bus 60  seems to go from three mile cross to madeski. Pub looks to nice to let football fans in :laugh:

Archived