IGNORED

Steve Cotts v JFH

reddogkev

Alright, interesting one tomorrow to see the vastly more experienced SC pit his wits against the manager on a mission, JFH.

Now we know that QPR boast a better squad than us, still peppered with Premier league talent, aided by the finishing power of Charlie Austin.

But will SC be able to employ his wider wealth of knowledge / experience to overcome the new boy to the Championship?

I expect it to be an exciting match with at least 4 goals, and I tip Steve and the boys to pip QPR by one goal.  Would be a miracle if we can stop Charlie boy being amongst the goals.

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

I expect it to be an exciting match with at least 4 goals, and I tip Steve and the boys to pip QPR by one goal.  Would be a miracle if we can stop Charlie boy being amongst the goals.

That'd an impossible combination of goals scored unless it's more than 4 goals scored - e g City win 3-2. I'm looking forward to an exciting match!

2 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

I think to be honest an off duty Czechoslovakian traffic warden could pick the qpr team and beat us currently.

He'd have been off duty for a long time.  There hasn't been a country called Czechoslovakia since the early 90s!

13 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

I think to be honest an off duty Czechoslovakian traffic warden could pick the qpr team and beat us currently.

I want this guy to be our next boss.  Actually OBJ, I reckon you may have just created one of the world's greatest fictional characters.

The bizarre tales of the off-duty Czechoslovakian Traffic Warden with a strange knowledge of QPR players past and present, and his journey around Eastern Europe and beyond...

1 minute ago, reddogkev said:

I want this guy to be our next boss.  Actually OBJ, I reckon you may have just created one of the world's greatest fictional characters.

The bizarre tales of the off-duty Czechoslovakian Traffic Warden with a strange knowledge of QPR players past and present, and his journey around Eastern Europe and beyond...

But you're missing a key point reddogkev...

Could we afford his wages?

On 18 December 2015 at 10:56, WhistleHappy said:

Cotts vs JFH .... 

who's best?

....there's only one way to find out.....

FIGHT!!!!!!

IMO cotts is better by a mile and our football much better. Qpr were poor and lucky to get a point ... Time wasting at nil all ?!!!!

Archived