IGNORED

Club Visit to Childrens Hospice Southwest

Cideriuplandlord

I dont post much but felt I had to. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but Ive just been watching the youtube footage of Steve Cotterill and the players visiting the Childrens Hospice Southwest this week and it really puts everything into perspective. A massive well done to the club, manager and esp Steve Allen for this visit. In a tough week football wise it is fabulous that OUR TEAM put the time in to visit these kids. Lets keep this in mind when they run out tomorrow, they might not be performing particularly well on the pitch at the moment but they are RIGHT UP THERE in my reckoning ......well played City, lovely to see you genuinely enjoying giving back to the community.

As someone who goes to Charlton Farm, and so grateful for the work they do, both fundraising and obviously the care whilst we go there, I'm so chuffed Steve Allen and the club have chosen them as this season's charity.

i know from some Twitter posts that new players like Elliott Bennett have really bought into it too.

I am sure it was a huge boost to the kids and their families who were there this week.

Cotts sounded a bit emotional too....he has a real soft spot for the kids.  

Great work Bristol City!!

Archived