IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Queens Park Rangers Match Day Thread

8 minutes ago, Super said:

Well worth at least a point, great battling effort, certainly clear to see they are all behind the manager. COYR.

Indeed. There may be a debate to be had about whether some of them are good enough, but they can't be accused of a lack of effort or fight which is more than can be said for past City sides who found themselves in this position. 

• Like 6

Not a lot wrong today. You cannot fault the effort. I look at that team and wonder what a change of management would achieve; I don't think that group of players is necessarily capable of much more. Most of our failings seem to relate to a lack of ability, rather than a lack of good management. We created chances and, on the whole, defended solidly. 

Personally I think the issue is more whether Cotterill is able to attract the right players in January.

Edited by ChippenhamRed
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Great save from FF at 0-1, could've been game over. When Freeman shifts the ball quickly he's so much better, huge improvement today. I fear Kodjia is beginning to replace Freeman as the player that holds onto the ball a little too much  

Best game from Freeman got a while.

Agree re Kodjia, particularly half way through the second half in front of the goal - its like he knows that the rest of the team don't quite have his skill so doesn't want to pass.

6 minutes ago, Red rum said:

Best game from Freeman got a while.

Agree re Kodjia, particularly half way through the second half in front of the goal - its like he knows that the rest of the team don't quite have his skill so doesn't want to pass.

SCO Angers fans said that he will often overlook people in better positions. Although all good strikers are greedy.