IGNORED

Fixture List

bcfcchris2016

Just found out that the Fixture List is going to be done tomorrow. But what is the fixture your going to most look forward to. I hope not Torquay on a Tuesday night. I wanna know when we play Hull City away because i wanna see there new stadium. Also i would like to know when we play Swindon. What will be the first team your look for in the fixture list

Well after that - I suppose I will have to be honest and say I will possibly the only BCFC fan who will look for the MK Dons fixture.

It will feel so odd having the mighty reds playing 2 miles from my home! And yes, sadly I will go.

thats one for me too, living in Berks the Milton Keynes is a cert for me, plus we will outnumber the home fans!!

used to be Wycombe as they are my local side, alas we appeared to be the only side that could not beat them!!

Torquay away first game of the season would be nice.

Early August sun shining arrive friday night leave sunday evening, City win 3-0 I pull both fri and sat and we take over the whole town. 4,000 left outside and all you can hear from inside the gound is the famous west country anthem drink up ye zider as the fans outside cheer there heroes to victory.

Guest eviltaxman

I'm hoping the last game of the season will be at home...... so we can celebrate winning the division/league or whatever they call it by then :grr:

Torquay away first game of the season would be nice.

Early August sun shining arrive friday night leave sunday evening, City win 3-0 I pull both fri and sat and we take over the whole town. 4,000 left outside and all you can hear from inside the gound is the famous west country anthem drink up ye zider as the fans outside cheer there heroes to victory.

Good shout! A weekend on the p### :grr:

Archived