IGNORED

Joe Bryan should start

allyolly

2 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Not sure. I'd have to see Baker centrally to properly answer. I don't think I'd try to buy Baker when his loan finishes. Maybe next season with better players we could try having 2 technical centre backs. It worked in league one. 

interesting, for me he's our best centre back and I'd choose him over Flint if it was a straight choice. Ideally too, I'd like to see two ball playing centre backs in the 3 to take the pressure off the midfield but don't think we have the quality in the squad to play that at the moment.

34 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

interesting, for me he's our best centre back and I'd choose him over Flint if it was a straight choice. Ideally too, I'd like to see two ball playing centre backs in the 3 to take the pressure off the midfield but don't think we have the quality in the squad to play that at the moment.

I think all 3 CB's have their limitations. Ayling probably attacks too much , but if we have cover it's fine(unlike early in the season). Flint needs to be at the top end of his game to cope in this Div, and at times Baker's tackling can be a liability. I have to say I like DW in that LCB role. I said before the game , to get the best out of JB we may need to change formation. Release him from defensive duties a little maybe.

57 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Think it's the Bristol lad thing,anybody who has seen him play at this level (so far) he's been pretty shocking,if he was from Rotherham they would be screaming to get rid.the lad can't defend simple as,so a late sub when we need something from a game is the way to go with him

Were you at Huddersfield? Bryan made loads of good tackles.   Who took the ball off JET today when he tried to get round the outside?

Archived