IGNORED

"I told you I was ill"

Esmond Million's Bung

15 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

it's a great pity that labours self appointed N once finder general Mr Watson only targeted what appears mainly innocent tories and cowardly hiding behind parliamentary privilege to do it and took a look a little closer to home.

I think you'll find he mentioned names from all parties. He basically had a version of the Geoffrey Dickens dossier and asked that it be investigated. 

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

I think you'll find he mentioned names from all parties. He basically had a version of the Geoffrey Dickens dossier and asked that it be investigated. 

and I think you will find he only pursued cowardly using parliamentary privilege mainly innocent tories, he might have 'mentioned' Janner but did **** all else and Janner was an open secret just like Saville.

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

and I think you will find he only pursued cowardly using parliamentary privilege mainly innocent tories, he might have 'mentioned' Janner but did **** all else and Janner was an open secret just like Saville.

He was one of the MPs calling for the DPP to reverse her decision over the prosecution.  I'm not sure what else you expect him to do.

17 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

He was one of the MPs calling for the DPP to reverse her decision over the prosecution.  I'm not sure what else you expect him to do.

I will await your evidence to back that one up.

All I can find is a quote after Leon Brittan died and he cowardly uttered more insinuations about Brittan, the quote came after he was challenged over his pursuit of mainly tory targets and that quote appears to say Janner was not part of Dicken's novel, in fact he appears to brush it off as 'innuendo' compared to the concrete evidence against the innocent Brittan.

"The level of intelligence regarding Britton that was in my personal possession is much greater than that of Janner. So whilst I could speak out with confidence about Britton I have chosen not to do so in other cases, including those that allege crimes by other political opponents.

24 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I will await your evidence to back that one up.

All I can find is a quote after Leon Brittan died and he cowardly uttered more insinuations about Brittan, the quote came after he was challenged over his pursuit of mainly tory targets and that quote appears to say Janner was not part of Dicken's novel, in fact he appears to brush it off as 'innuendo' compared to the concrete evidence against the innocent Brittan.

"The level of intelligence regarding Britton that was in my personal possession is much greater than that of Janner. So whilst I could speak out with confidence about Britton I have chosen not to do so in other cases, including those that allege crimes by other political opponents.

We don't actually know if either of them is innocent or guilty, Es, and we never will now.

What is apparent is that the same newspapers who were enthusiastically printing all sorts of allegations are now pointing the finger at other people now it becomes apparent that several of the "abuse victims" are complete fantasists.

Just now, Red-Robbo said:

We don't actually know if either of them is innocent or guilty, Es, and we never will now.

What is apparent is that the same newspapers who were enthusiastically printing all sorts of allegations are now pointing the finger at other people now it becomes apparent that several of the "abuse victims" are complete fantasists.

We will eventually know about Janner because there is a mountain of credible evidence ala Saville, as for Brittan there is a complete absence of anything credible whatsoever.

As a man who purports to want to become the 2nd most powerful man in the UK in 2020, of course if he survives that long under Chairman Corbyn's purge, had choices, firstly sit on the Dicken's novel, secondly pass it on to the police and let them investigate (unhindered) or thirdly what he actually did was to pass it on to the police and then interfere, try to use his position, publish and then make cowardly allegations against 'targeted' individuals who just happened to be tories.

But of course once more let's blame the press, he should have kept his big fat mouth shut.

You, Bill and Colic could be labour spin doctors, but one day you will criticise something regarding labour (the other 2 are incapable) and will frame it.

3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

We will eventually know about Janner because there is a mountain of credible evidence ala Saville, as for Brittan there is a complete absence of anything credible whatsoever.

As a man who purports to want to become the 2nd most powerful man in the UK in 2020, of course if he survives that long under Chairman Corbyn's purge, had choices, firstly sit on the Dicken's novel, secondly pass it on to the police and let them investigate (unhindered) or thirdly what he actually did was to pass it on to the police and then interfere, try to use his position, publish and then make cowardly allegations against 'targeted' individuals who just happened to be tories.

But of course once more let's blame the press, he should have kept his big fat mouth shut.

You, Bill and Colic could be labour spin doctors, but one day you will criticise something regarding labour (the other 2 are incapable) and will frame it.

Well you should work for Conservative Central Office,  Es.

Watson is not my favourite person at all, but the names he mentioned in parliament came from all parties.  Some haven't been reported.  Some of the higher profile ones have.

Some had flimsy and now discredited evidence.  It should be mentioned that the police thought the evidence against Brittan was credible - until his principle accuser admitted he'd made it all up.

Others like Janner and that bloke who was Thatcher's PPS (name escapes me now ) were almost certainly guilty. 

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

Well you should work for Conservative Central Office,  Es.

Watson is not my favourite person at all, but the names he mentioned in parliament came from all parties.  Some haven't been reported.  Some of the higher profile ones have.

Some had flimsy and now discredited evidence.  It should be mentioned that the police thought the evidence against Brittan was credible - until his principle accuser admitted he'd made it all up.

Others like Janner and that bloke who was Thatcher's PPS (name escapes me now ) were almost certainly guilty. 

Your first sentence is incredibly disingenuous of you RR (but not surprising) but I would really like to think that I could expect better from you, if you care to check any thread where there has been criticism of the tories, where I agree I have weighed in, just like the bullying episode that appears to be getting worse, something that you brought up in your 'yeah but the tories are bigger bullies' reply to the recent trolling of labour MP's, please lead me to any of your criticism of labour, other than blaming the press.

Your 3rd sentence is a total distortion of the facts, one very liberal minded senior police officer believed that the evidence was credible and foolishly made that belief public, again like Watson he should have kept his gob shut, unlike Watson the police officer is in a profession where there are some consequences, but here's the thing RR, Watson and Mcdonnell and one or two others probably never imagined that Corbyn could ever become the new leader of the labour party EVER and so propel them from the back benches, where making outrageous/inflammatory statements gives you publicity, to now having to actually justify those statements.

But this is another reason why I could never work for the tories, Cameron has completely ****** up over his demands and claims over his negotiations over membership of the EU, I cannot see how he will be able to repair that particular **** up and I cannot (unless the in/out vote is worded in such a way that out actually means in, or the vote is counted in Oldham) that we will be able to remain in the EU, the only outcome I can see movement on several minor issues, **** all on the main thrust and Cameron claims a historical victory that nobody will believe, I only hope I can sell my house before the vote.

I would just occasionally like to see an ounce of balance from our labour supporters, I am expected to answer questions but rarely get an answer in return, other than defence or blaming the press and certainly criticism of the labour party is rarer than rocking' horse shit.

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Your first sentence is incredibly disingenuous of you RR (but not surprising) but I would really like to think that I could expect better from you, if you care to check any thread where there has been criticism of the tories, where I agree I have weighed in, just like the bullying episode that appears to be getting worse, something that you brought up in your 'yeah but the tories are bigger bullies' reply to the recent trolling of labour MP's, please lead me to any of your criticism of labour, other than blaming the press.

Your 3rd sentence is a total distortion of the facts, one very liberal minded senior police officer believed that the evidence was credible and foolishly made that belief public, again like Watson he should have kept his gob shut, unlike Watson the police officer is in a profession where there are some consequences, but here's the thing RR, Watson and Mcdonnell and one or two others probably never imagined that Corbyn could ever become the new leader of the labour party EVER and so propel them from the back benches, where making outrageous/inflammatory statements gives you publicity, to now having to actually justify those statements.

But this is another reason why I could never work for the tories, Cameron has completely ****** up over his demands and claims over his negotiations over membership of the EU, I cannot see how he will be able to repair that particular **** up and I cannot (unless the in/out vote is worded in such a way that out actually means in, or the vote is counted in Oldham) that we will be able to remain in the EU, the only outcome I can see movement on several minor issues, **** all on the main thrust and Cameron claims a historical victory that nobody will believe, I only hope I can sell my house before the vote.

I would just occasionally like to see an ounce of balance from our labour supporters, I am expected to answer questions but rarely get an answer in return, other than defence or blaming the press and certainly criticism of the labour party is rarer than rocking' horse shit.

I was not the person who introduced party politics to a thread about a dead paedophile.  You were. 

The amount you snipe at Labour compared to any criticism of the Conservatives must be roughly in the ratio of 99 posts to 1. You rarely miss an opportunity to take a pop at the party.

I am not a Labour supporter despite hour assumption.  I just like to balance up some of your claims.

5 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I was not the person who introduced party politics to a thread about a dead paedophile.  You were. 

The amount you snipe at Labour compared to any criticism of the Conservatives must be roughly in the ratio of 99 posts to 1. You rarely miss an opportunity to take a pop at the party.

I am not a Labour supporter despite hour assumption.  I just like to balance up some of your claims.

Well that is just a lie, but hey i've told you millions of times not to exaggerate.

and for the record it wasn't party politics it was a genuine comment about the facts.

Archived