IGNORED

Steve Cott's has the passion...

reddogkev

You can't deny he's a passionate man and he cares deeply about our club.

Great to see the look of wild joy on his face after we equalised.  Just wished we could have scored a winner to aid his celebrations!

I'm prepared to say that in Steve I trust, and feel confident we'll stay up with plenty to spare come the end of the season.

Fair play you believe in big Cotts. I'm leaning towards we need a change, I would love to see him keep us up, at the moment it could go the wire as we are very inconsistent. If the board give him at least till the end of January we will be in a better place to judge. When I disagree with people on here I still support the boys 100% at games that won't ever change. Upwards and onwards we march on. Come on you Redz!

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

You can't deny he's a passionate man and he cares deeply about our club.

Great to see the look of wild joy on his face after we equalised.  Just wished we could have scored a winner to aid his celebrations!

I'm prepared to say that in Steve I trust, and feel confident we'll stay up with plenty to spare come the end of the season.

Didn't you start the "Give Cotts one more game" type threads. 

And wanting him out if we lost against the likes of Huddersfield. 

You seem to view posts and go with the majority. 

What do you really think?

7 hours ago, Redrobbin said:

Didn't you start the "Give Cotts one more game" type threads. 

And wanting him out if we lost against the likes of Huddersfield. 

You seem to view posts and go with the majority. 

What do you really think?

Yep, I did, and it was vindicated.  I said give him one more chance (to stop the rot) against Huddersfield, and we picked up a very impressive away win.

If we had lost to Huddersfield, for me personally, it was the end of the road for Cotts.  But we won, and I banished my thoughts of replacing him.

I honestly feel I've seen enough to suggest we will survive this season (even though it's not the season any of us had expected).

Archived