IGNORED

Karl Henry

Donkeeebles

If there is a more annoying,irritating,moaning ****** in English football than this guy I've yet to see him. Constantly in the referees ear, the biggest culprit for time wasting (when we tried to kick off after QPRs goal he wouldn't get out of the centre circle was 1 example) 

Always disliked this guy from his days at Wolves when he was exactly the same. 

I have never thought a lot him either , has always been and had history of some right nasty tackles. I was so glad he didn't nail any of our boys yesterday. I remember a couple of seasons back when him and and the other piece of work joey Barton were really going at each other I am pretty sure he came out of that one ok but Barton didn't. One of those players if he is on your team u must get used to him and start to love him but as he gets older I am sure he will turn into a liability.

2 hours ago, Donkeeebles said:

If there is a more annoying,irritating,moaning ****** in English football than this guy I've yet to see him. Constantly in the referees ear, the biggest culprit for time wasting (when we tried to kick off after QPRs goal he wouldn't get out of the centre circle was 1 example) 

I was amazed that Wilbraham let the ****** push between him and Kodjia, should have discreetly dropped the nut on him!

Gerry Gow used to do all he could to wind up the opposition like this too, he told me he would start when the other team arrived at the ground, continued it in the tunnel and then non stop for 90 mins on the pitch. 

Anything to find a weakness and exploit it.

Gerry is my fave City player ever, he just cared so much. 

When he told me his story about his one appearance for Scotland U23s we were both in a Weymouth pub in tears! He ran out the tunnel at Firhill (home of the mighty Jags!) in his one and only Scotland shirt and looked up at the main stand to see his late father just sobbing uncontrollably with pride. 

His Dad apparently wasn't very well at that time and he said he just played every minute of that game for him.

Top bloke Mr Gow, wish we could turn back time and have him back! Although I have high hopes that Korey could be our next Gerry!

14 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Funnily enough I think that's part of the difference at this level

I know what you mean! It summed up QPR as a whole to be honest, didn't look like doing much and then only needed a half chance to punish us (though from behind the goal it didn't look like Fielding should have got beaten at his near post). He did strike it sweetly but think he'll be disappointed not to have got to it, maybe he was unsighted.

6 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

The same Marlon Pack who has more assists, averages more tackles per game, more interceptions per game, more key passes per game, more total passes per game and more shots per game than Karl Henry? 

Fair play to stats. Have cheeky little look at his career stats etc 

4 minutes ago, shelts said:

Fair play to stats. Have cheeky little look at his career stats etc 

You're saying we're being hard done by with MP despite almost every stat suggests that he's had a better season than Henry. What he's done in the past has no bearing.

11 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

You're saying we're being hard done by with MP despite almost every stat suggests that he's had a better season than Henry. What he's done in the past has no bearing.

Who am I to go against the stats, sounds like Marlon should be playing for a better team. Pretty sure if Cotts had both players in his squad he would pick Karl every time. 

Archived