IGNORED

Elliott Bennett

brad blit

Really hoping that City look to extend his stay or even try to sign the lad, think he's been one of our best players this season since he joined and so much of an improvement over Little.

I'd also say the same for Baker (yes I know he's on loan till end of year anyway) but presumably Villa won't want to sell yet in case they themselves are in Championship next year 

I totally agree. His work ethic seems spot on and he seems to be first to the mic on the interviews too! (Super keen). 

Only concern is having him on twitter, he still seems very attached to Norwich, posts every match about them, post his colours as green/yellow etc. Just seems like he is very attached to there still. 

Let's hope we can prize him away!

Baker surely won't be desperate to get back in any hurry???...and Moore is never getting in to a champions league side ;)

14 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I disagree. For sure he's a better option that Mark Little at RWB but I've not been over impressed with his performances tbh.

Mark Little seemed to have bags of pace on Saturday.  OK, he came on fresh later in the game, but he was definitely 2 yards quicker than a few games back.

1 hour ago, mattjtsmith said:

I totally agree. His work ethic seems spot on and he seems to be first to the mic on the interviews too! (Super keen). 

Only concern is having him on twitter, he still seems very attached to Norwich, posts every match about them, post his colours as green/yellow etc. Just seems like he is very attached to there still. 

Let's hope we can prize him away!

Baker surely won't be desperate to get back in any hurry???...and Moore is never getting in to a champions league side ;)

He is still a Norwich player and I actually think it shows good character to be wanting them to win even if he's a bit frozen out. It would be a bit strange if he ignored his parent club and, presumably, teammates who are good friends.

Think we're definitely interested, whether that is a longer loan or permanent, we'll see.

Another thing I've noticed about him is his involvement in the charity stuff since he's been here, hospice visits, etc.

Not saying that they aren't but he seems prominent in these photos whereas Moore and Cox don't, which suggests to me we see him as a part of the squad already.

Hope he joins us for good, personally.

18 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Think we're definitely interested, whether that is a longer loan or permanent, we'll see.

Another thing I've noticed about him is his involvement in the charity stuff since he's been here, hospice visits, etc.

Not saying that they aren't but he seems prominent in these photos whereas Moore and Cox don't, which suggests to me we see him as a part of the squad already.

Hope he joins us for good, personally.

Yes, exactly. His interview in WellRed stated that he wants to play first team football. 

No idea what our chances are of getting him, but more likely than Baker I'd say at this point in time. 

1 hour ago, SimonL said:

Hopefully Little is back to near peak fitness as if Bennett goes back to Norwich, Little will need to be upto speed.

If we can get Bryan and Little back to how they were last season it will be like a couple of great new signings. Need to keep Bennett anyway since wing-backs need to be rested in busy periods.

Archived