IGNORED

Charlton Ticket for Sale - Twenty's Plenty

RUSSEL85

Morning All,

Unfortunately due to travelling arrangements over the festive period I'm unable to make it to the huge game on Boxing day:crying:. Sooooooo its with a heavy heart I'm offering my season ticket for the game and hope someone can enjoy it on my behalf, and roar the lads on to a vital 3 points.:city:

I'm in the Atyeo, unreserved section so if someone can stump up twenty quid I'm happy to let it go. I work in Bradley Stoke (today and tomorrow only) and live in Shirehampton so to anyone who wants it, let me know. Literally first come, first serve as this will no doubt be a sell out.

Cheers

Russ

As you are not using it anyway and its already paid for, would it not be a plan for anyone who wants it, to use it and make a donation to Oskar/Charity? season of goodwill in all :xmas:

1 hour ago, glos old boy said:

As you are not using it anyway and its already paid for, would it not be a plan for anyone who wants it, to use it and make a donation to Oskar/Charity? season of goodwill in all :xmas:

I have now sold it to SimonBris and the proceeds are going to Oskar's charity. :yes:

Archived