IGNORED

Reading Away tickets

BCFC1512

29 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Good luck! I've given up, online ordering just didn't work and I held on the phone for ages and ages with no reply! Twice!

It's 2015 and our club can't get it right...

Thank god we are almost in 2016 then....it'll make all the difference....not!

• Admin
36 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Slightly disappointing in my opinion.  I thought Reading might be this season's MK Dons i.e. 4-5k.  I wonder if the cheap West Brom tickets the following week has reduced the numbers for this one a bit.

Certainly would have affected some people's decisions

58 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Still over a week to go. Some people still trying to get around having games on five consecutive Saturdays - QPR, Charlton, Reading, WBA & Boro with PNE on a Tuesday as well perhaps?

Not one there you`d want to miss.

Charlton away in early Feb' as well, can see us taking a couple of thousand there

26 minutes ago, phantom said:

Certainly would have affected some people's decisions

The pathetic online 'experience' affected mine!

Sorry to keep moaning about this but I only wanted to buy two tickets for a football match. Gave up.

I run multiple websites in my professional life so I know what I'm doing. 

It's really not difficult to get it right and as much as I love my club, they do make some basic customer service errors...

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Sorry to keep moaning about this but I only wanted to buy two tickets for a football match. Gave up.

It's really not difficult to get it right and as much as I love my club, they do make some basic customer service errors...

Think you just have been unlucky m8 ,  gotta say I find the new system smooth. 

• Admin

Interesting point, using my work laptop I can't do anything using IE8, on Chrome I can't allocate a ticket

Using Chrome on laptop at home - sail through

Very strange. Ordered and received Reading and WBA tickets x2. Very smooth and efficient. What's going on? 

I tried to buy 2 tickets today but site said I had to assign one to another owner but I didn't have the other details to hand so couldn't proceed. Got home to try again but now says sold out. For the West Brom game I was able to buy 3 in one go no trouble. Any ideas why? I thought maybe because West Brom was on general sale but I also thought Reading was now. Anyone have any info on whether we will get some more?

5 hours ago, Ashtonboy said:

Very strange. Ordered and received Reading and WBA tickets x2. Very smooth and efficient. What's going on? 

Everything I did just took me back to the Bristol Sport home page....even after I entered all payment details etc.

And as I said on another thread when I phoned (twice) to try and sort it I held on the line for over 40 minutes combined with no reply...

9 minutes ago, Flagon said:

I tried to buy 2 tickets today but site said I had to assign one to another owner but I didn't have the other details to hand so couldn't proceed. Got home to try again but now says sold out. For the West Brom game I was able to buy 3 in one go no trouble. Any ideas why? I thought maybe because West Brom was on general sale but I also thought Reading was now. Anyone have any info on whether we will get some more?

Just assign the 2nd one to you as well, it makes no differance, i bought 8 all in my name

Not talking about any game in particular, but as a member the whole "assigning names" thing is really annoying. I buy tickets for the same three members every time, but every time I have to enter their membership details. It's time consuming and relies on me remembering to have the details to hand every time (I've stored them on my phone now, but that's not the point!).

Surely it shouldn't be so hard to store details for future bookings? The new system is still clumsy in my opinion - we still have a long way to go it would seem.

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Not talking about any game in particular, but as a member the whole "assigning names" thing is really annoying. I buy tickets for the same three members every time, but every time I have to enter their membership details. It's time consuming and relies on me remembering to have the details to hand every time (I've stored them on my phone now, but that's not the point!).

Surely it shouldn't be so hard to store details for future bookings? The new system is still clumsy in my opinion - we still have a long way to go it would seem.

Funnily enough, i have 6 friends assigned to my account but it will only remember 5 for some reason

9 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Yes I also have this problem and it also won't let me assign a forever member either, that's normally not an issue as its normally just the odd home game he can make but if I want to get away tickets together I can't I have to buy some on my account and then his on a different account. It's not a problem at the moment for me but these small issues need to be sorted out.

39 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

Just assign the 2nd one to you as well, it makes no differance, i bought 8 all in my name

Cheers yeah. That's what it was defaulted to but it wouldn't let it through and came up with odd message about it exceeding my allowance or something like that and that I had to assign it to someone else. Hoping they release more now

10 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Slightly disappointing in my opinion.  I thought Reading might be this season's MK Dons i.e. 4-5k.  I wonder if the cheap West Brom tickets the following week has reduced the numbers for this one a bit.

Not me, I'll be going to both. At a tenner each! Rude not too!!

Archived