IGNORED

Well done Bristol Sport

Super

I have a very happy boy tonight after the kids xmas party this afternoon at the ground ,I couldn't go with him but apparently superbly organised with Luke A and Derrick W representing the footy and chatting to all the kids along with some of the rugger boys. Plenty of activities and of course Santa!  Came back with plenty of goodies and was buzzing! Well done to all.

3 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Makes a change . Some good responce  for Bristol Sports Ltd. 

Glad your boy had a good time.

Well we hear plenty of negatives on here thought I would post a positive.

15 minutes ago, Super said:

I have a very happy boy tonight after the kids xmas party this afternoon at the ground ,I couldn't go with him but apparently superbly organised with Luke A and Derrick W representing the footy and chatting to all the kids along with some of the rugger boys. Plenty of activities and of course Santa!  Came back with plenty of goodies and was buzzing! Well done to all.

There are a couple pictures on Twitter about the event fella! Might see your boy on there.

7 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

No no no...don't you know the rules?

If something goes wrong we criticise "Bristol Sport"...

"Bristol Sport have overpriced the tickets".

If something goes well we praise "the club"....

"Great to see the club reducing ticket prices".

All hail the corporate non-jobs of Bristol Sport for continuing to do what the club did anyway.

Whilst putting up ticket prices.

Please don't try painting everybody that does not agree with the Bristol Sport concept as some ill-informed monkey; it doesn't work.

17 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

All hail the corporate non-jobs of Bristol Sport for continuing to do what the club did anyway.

Whilst putting up ticket prices.

Please don't try painting everybody that does not agree with the Bristol Sport concept as some ill-informed monkey; it doesn't work.

It was an observation, not a criticism, although your first sentence is a pretty good example of what I was getting at.

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

It was an observation, not a criticism, although your first sentence is a pretty good example of what I was getting at.

It was a criticism.  Your post was saying that people who criticise Bristol Sport, rather than the club, do not understand what Bristol Sport does.

Ergo they are ill-informed monkeys, like Cyril.

10 minutes ago, phantom said:

Was it not a Bristol City event ?

It was for the 7 year old scheme thingy. I had an email about it a few weeks ago as my godson is in the City version. Unfortunately it was my last day at work yesterday so I couldn't make it as it was during the day. 

Looks like fun was had by all :) 

5 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

It was a criticism.  Your post was saying that people who criticise Bristol Sport, rather than the club, do not understand what Bristol Sport does.

Ergo they are ill-informed monkeys, like Cyril.

You are taking my comments far too seriously.  As I said, it was nothing more than an amusing observation that negatives on OTIB are often attributed to Bristol Sport whereas the positives are usually credited to "the club".  This is presumably because it's perceived on the forum to be more acceptable to bash Bristol Sport than to praise them, which is why threads such as this one in praise of Bristol Sport are notable because they are rare.

24 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You are taking my comments far too seriously.  As I said, it was nothing more than an amusing observation that negatives on OTIB are often attributed to Bristol Sport whereas the positives are usually credited to "the club".  This is presumably because it's perceived on the forum to be more acceptable to bash Bristol Sport than to praise them, which is why threads such as this one in praise of Bristol Sport are notable because they are rare.

On re-reading your OP: fair dos Chippenham Red.

I thought you were being one of the wearisome Bristol Sport fanboys but it is indeed as you say.

Archived