IGNORED

Anyway....

Miah Dennehy

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

You forgot to wish us all a right Christmas tonking at Burnley on Monday, you`re slipping old man.

Merry Christmas, even to the dark side. We can but pray at this time of year that you will see the light one day!

I'm hoping you get a point there, I don't want Cotterill getting the sack just yet :)

2 minutes ago, Redrobbin said:

What amazes me this guy has 947 posts and 684 likes on a rival forum. 

Baffling!!!!!

It`s because he`s a laugh with good banter and doesn`t get offensive unlike some of the others who come on here (I`m looking at you St Andrews Gas). Him and In The Net are always good value. Plus he can see Nick Higgs for what he is and has no illusions regarding the s*** Rovers could be in.

8 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It`s because he`s a laugh with good banter and doesn`t get offensive unlike some of the others who come on here (I`m looking at you St Andrews Gas). Him and In The Net are always good value. Plus he can see Nick Higgs for what he is and has no illusions regarding the s*** Rovers could be in.

Thanks. Explained perfectly. 

I have not really come across him and his antics before now. 

But I will keep an eye on him now. 

I wonder what his post count is on the Gas forum. 

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

Happy Christmas Miah. Just one thing - can you make sure your Father Christmas stays in his luxurious grotto at the Minimal Stadium. He's been spotted wandering along Gloucester Road. 

image.jpeg

Love the woman by the wall shielding the child`s eyes and the look of open mouthed amazement from the bloke on the bike.

Archived