IGNORED

City Boooooo boys today.

skinster

No we should all be pleasant when the team aren't doing their job. It's not like they're being booed after going unbeaten for 8 matches. They're being booed because they are consistently poor at their job. We expect better and so we should. It's not as if they're unqualified especially against the likes of Charlton. Fan aren't stupid. They wouldn't have been booed against QPR, Derby, or Hull if they gave up a similar goal at the end of the match but against a Charlton team that we should've been beating by at least 3, I think people are well within their right to boo. Have some situational awareness of the boos. 

I will boo when I want, especially after missing 10 plus chances a penalty and defending a 1-0 lead instead of a 3/4-0 lead I the last 5 minutes which cost us a goal which has put us in bottom 3!!! And we all know what happens to teams in bottom 3 at Xmas! Least we got 2 easy away games next week!!! Booooooooo!

45 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

cotts can **** off so we can find a manager who influences a game

Really? I agree this is the case a majority of the time but today? Not at all.

We were dominate and looking to get a second. The only way he could have 'influenced' the game would have been to shut up shop and we know how that would have went down had that not worked.

I think Cotts is to blame for a lot this season but our poor finishing today is certainly not one of it!

5 minutes ago, skinster said:

Apologies, I stayed to the end and clapped the players off the pitch for the shift they put in, dire football ??

dire football, dire result. Wake up and smell the coffee. What postives do u take from That game? Charlton were worse team down gate this year and we couldn't beat them.

31 minutes ago, skinster said:

Apologies, I stayed to the end and clapped the players off the pitch for the shift they put in, dire football ??

you are so wonderful, you are the best city fan eveeeer.

You must feel so superior over us normal fans who find it difficult to control our emotions.

22 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

I don't blame people for booing. But what got my back right up was three ####s who waited for Pack at the tunnel to give him dogs abuse and call him ####. 

They ran off as soon as they were called out on doing it... ####ies.

You are kidding? Did that actually happen?

We were all over them and didn't win...Missing a penalty happens...I wasn't confident when Pack stepped up, but we did not drop two points because of just that.

We are all upset and worried but making Pack a scape goat, yet again is bloody typical of some people. Codge missed presentable chances as did others. 

However did I see another Pack thread? :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

You are kidding? Did that actually happen?

We were all over them and didn't win...Missing a penalty happens...I wasn't confident when Pack stepped up, but we did not drop two points because of just that.

We are all upset and worried but making Pack a scape goat, yet again is bloody typical of some people. Codge missed presentable chances as did others. 

However did I see another Pack thread? :facepalm:

Sadly it did happen. I thought they were waiting to justifiably give the ref abuse...

but it as pack came over they just started a load of abuse and shouting how #### he was.

As soon as I shouted oi they ran off... 

2 hours ago, skinster said:

Should **** off and find another team to support.

Didn't boo at the end. Never do. But that is THE worst team we have played at the Gate this season by a long long way and we still couldnt beat them. No subs. No change in formation. No ideas. No insperation. He has to go. 

1 minute ago, Lordofthebling said:

Sadly it did happen. I thought they were waiting to justifiably give the ref abuse...

but it as pack came over they just started a load of abuse and shouting how #### he was.

As soon as I shouted oi they ran off... 

Effing devastating...Just what we need going to Burnley!

Flinty will pick him up I am sure, but this has now got to ridiculous proportions. The bloke is doing a decent job that gets no respect ala Cole Skuse....But he should never been put in the position of taking it...I know these things are ordinarily pre ordained on the training field but Wilbo was the obvious choice and even had he missed it would not effect him...Marlon is going to be gutted on the coach to Lancashire!

4 hours ago, skinster said:

Should **** off and find another team to support.

It's is an interesting one wether it's right to boo your own. It is no fault of our failing stars that they are not good enough, we have a couple of exceptions, the boos really are for the manager and the board. I had a boo at the incompetent manager and the board who employ him. Can't see me supporting any other club than City so we are stuck with each other. 

I didnt boo today, i was with my little boy so let the anger burn inside me instead, i felt like booing though, I also felt like having a little cry both at the same time on the final whistle, both not appropriate but fully understandable given the 90th minute choker that we could all see coming from a mile off.

4 hours ago, Nomad said:

Well.... Lets all stop pretending that we are something we are not. 

well said.

dominated last 2 home games and we got 2 pts,

unable to hold on when leading.

manager fielding weakened  teams against the top clubs  because he knows how crap we can be.

need 3 new players who should be first on team sheet, from EARLY January to get us out of this shite

Archived