IGNORED

Nigel Pearson

Jesus

I'd rather have Cotts thanks. Done a great job turning us around and strolling to the league. One bad summer and suddenly he's a Pulis. All he needs is a cheeky epiphany where he brings on a sub after 65 minutes and they score 6. Then he'll be sound as our manager.  

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Get him on the phone now!!! 

I'll get my Dad on it.

Got experience of promoting a team to the Prem. Kept them up. His signings are arguably the reason that they're top of the league now. 

Did you have a good birthday?

Also I dont think Pearson would come here, don't think we would be a big enough draw for him :dunno:

15 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Pearson turned down reading....so Percectly logical he will join a team lower in the league, with less money, less history and less fans.

We are a bigger club than Reading, only things they've got going for them is better infrastructure (currently), better location with regard to distance of London and a better playing side.

Pointless even debating this until (if) the time time comes is there?

Steve is still in charge and even if someone took over they would have the same squad of players to work with, he deserves his shot at this, that being said some serious business needs to be done in January, a couple of astute signings and we'll be alright, still can't see us going down.

35 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Pearson turned down reading....so Percectly logical he will join a team lower in the league, with less money, less history and less fans.

Don't think he'd come here either but we definitely have more fans..

57 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Cotts is a league one manager. All I see on here is "Pack is a league one player" etc. Our manager is a league one manager. What's the issue with replacing him? It's ok to do it with players! 

Couldn't you just have a little faith? 

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Get him on the phone now!!! 

I'll get my Dad on it.

Got experience of promoting a team to the Prem. Kept them up. His signings are arguably the reason that they're top of the league now. 

I had enough of your crap yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

I'd rather have Cotts thanks. Done a great job turning us around and strolling to the league. One bad summer and suddenly he's a Pulis. All he needs is a cheeky epiphany where he brings on a sub after 65 minutes and they score 6. Then he'll be sound as our manager.  

Rather have cotta?you must be joking.If I had to choose between Pearson and Cotts,Pearson would win every time.Cotts   did brilliant last season but this is the championship where Pearson gets teams promoted to perm.Im sorry but Cotts is out of his depth now and if stays with us all season were 75% relegated.

4 hours ago, Jesus said:

Cotts is a league one manager. All I see on here is "Pack is a league one player" etc. Our manager is a league one manager. What's the issue with replacing him? It's ok to do it with players! 

Shame we can't replace some so called supporters ....can't you do and watch alleyashcandribblers fc ?????

Archived