IGNORED

If we can't put a game to bed...

Lew-T

In this division against Charlton who were by far the worst team I've seen, then we don't deserve to be here.

We battered them all game but you just knew one goal wasn't enough and in the end, it came back to haunt us ( as usual )

The fans had every right to boo at the end.

5 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

We were The better side today  and  9 out of 10 times should be taking 3 points against the worst side I've possibly seen at this level at AG 

My version - we Won't be beating Ipswich, Sheff Weds etc with today's performance - it's relative to the opposition and Charlton were , well as I say above

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

My version - we Won't be beating Ipswich, Sheff Weds etc with today's performance - it's relative to the opposition and Charlton were , well as I say above

Not sure about that. We beat Forest and Wolves with similar performances.

I'm not saying Cotteril has got it totally right, he has many faults - but don't think you can knock the performance today. Need luck to change, performances to be consistent and to get the players we need in January. Not inconceivable but won't be easy.

4 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Not sure about that. We beat Forest and Wolves with similar performances.

I'm not saying Cotteril has got it totally right, he has many faults - but don't think you can knock the performance today. Need luck to change, performances to be consistent and to get the players we need in January. Not inconceivable but won't be easy.

Can't put today down to bad luck just rank bad finishing. Wilbs has missed two sitters, Kodger has had more than  enough chances to score, and Pack's pen was pi55 poor.

3 hours ago, Alex_BCFC said:

I don't think you should boo that. Played well and 9 out of 10 times you win comfortably. 

I think the boos should be saved for a game like Blackburn where sheer stupidity by the player and manager has cost us rather than a bit of bad luck like today.

But 9 times out of ten we don't win this season

Archived