IGNORED

Your high and low moment of 2015

MC RISK77

Happy Xmas guys, hope you all had a good one,

so as we head into the final days of 2015 and with only one game left, thought it might be a good time to reflect on what has been a year of two halves for city. What has been your best and worst moments of the year, it can be anything but has to be city related, on or off the pitch.

we all hope for a better  2016 in the championship but shouldn't forget what a great season we had last year..I will kick off

Best: City 3 Swindon 0 - everything about this game was just perfect, the title had yet to be guaranteed and we all must have had nerves beforehand, but the electric atmosphere, the manner In which we won, and the best highlight was Joes goal...a home grown talent scoring for me our goal of last season to settle all our nerves....and then Flints interview.

Worst: city 1 Fulham 4... The manner in which we lost and got totally destroyed in the first 45 mins really highlighted what a disaster the summer had been and that this would be a relegation struggle

over to you

Highlight for me was Bradford away. To see your team win away with a scoreline of 0-6 in your favour was just top drawer. No better way to get promoted and as an evening football wise unlikely to ever be bettered.

Low point, has to be this season to date. Whilst I've personally enjoyed the new teams, better players, grounds etc, it's extremely disappointing we haven't kicked on with improvements to the squad and made us a little more competitive. It's been done to death on other topics so will leave it there!

High - JPT final. Amazing day from start to finish. Took my young lad who had a great time and will almost certainly remember it for the rest of his life. Fantastic to be part of following of over 40k City fans. 

Low - 1st Half vs Fulham / MK Dons injury time equaliser. Difficult to pick between these two. 

MY best would have to be the 3-0 versus Swindon, it would have been the Bradford game but i wasn't there so only going on what i actually watched, the worse for me was the draw yesterday against Charlton and the reason being we were so good for 88 mins then the last 5 we went into panic mode and threw it away, there have been a few games where we have been really piss poor but yesterday was the most disillusioned i have left a game this season.

Bradford away was incredible and even survived a near fatal accident on the way back . A night I'll never forget . 

Despite my best attempts I missed my first home match of season yesterday and ended up listening on Radio Bristol . It was painful , very painful and the sucker punch at the end hurt more than the 70 mph wipe out . 

High: Easy decision really and that has to be the 0-6 win at Bradford to seal promotion. Great night! Just remember bombing up the M6 straight from work. Missed the first 5 minutes of the game but luckily didn't miss any of the goals.

Low: To be honest I don't really remember the first half of the Fulham game, did have quite a few on North street before the game! It did me a favour! My low point was probably seeing JET leave.

Archived