IGNORED

Terrible Lack of Respect

Dynamite Red

I see the usual miserable posters and broken records are back on here screaming, whatever Cotterill's future this was a man who saved us from relegation and won us our first title in God knows how many years plus the JPT. Yes some may want him out but some of the petty jibes and bitching is uncalled for.

The summer transfer window was an total disaster and has left us with a squad that can't rest or drop out of form players, the whole of the clubs management need to take responsibility for this. But please let's have touch of realism and grace, unless we have someone better lined up then let's get behind him and the team. 

Neither players are good enough in my opinion but there to fill the bench due to the lack of players signed in the summer.

Whether you disagree with him or want him out, let's try and be respectful of what he has achieved at this club and not resort to some of the bollocks being posted here. I am on the fence but unless we can recruit better then I will back him and the team to the hilt, some on here can't wait to stick the knife in.

17 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

I see the usual miserable posters and broken records are back on here screaming, whatever Cotterill's future this was a man who saved us from relegation and won us our first title in God knows how many years plus the JPT. Yes some may want him out but some of the petty jibes and bitching is uncalled for.

The summer transfer window was an total disaster and has left us with a squad that can't rest or drop out of form players, the whole of the clubs management need to take responsibility for this. But please let's have touch of realism and grace, unless we have someone better lined up then let's get behind him and the team. 

Oh **** off

5 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

I apologise if you find it offensive but it was a very fitting answer considering the circumstances!!

Not offended - I don't need to be on DR's behalf,  just a quip :shutup:

9 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Neither players are good enough in my opinion but there to fill the bench due to the lack of players signed in the summer.

... which is exactly what SC said he would not do at the time.

I'm not calling for his head, and think what he needs is a war chest to make a go of keeping us here, but you cannot surely be advocating keeping him just because of why has come before?

If he dose not strengthen, and is not proactive in attempting to correct course (because today's result shows us we are going backwards, not forwards) immediately, I'm sorry but that sort of sentiment will see us weakly relegated back to League One, making me all his work irrelevant.

That cannot be allowed to happen without significantly more fight being shown; respect be dammed, I'm sorry to say.

26 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Listening to Cotts interview on Player, he knows that he has a tricky situation to manage the players - because he does not know who else he can get in.  With a hostile and non supportive fan base, the job is even more difficult.  I, for one, will go on supporting whilst the management get on with running the club.  Cotts has achieved wonders in the two years he has been here and deserves support in difficult circumstances.  Fair weather support will never achieve a strong and successful club because we will wobble with every difficulty.  This is a time to be resolute and try to make the job of running the club easier rather than more difficult.

23 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

lack of respect is giving professionals 1-5 mins off the bench to try and alter a match

If I was Reid I'd be handing in a transfer request, if I was Cox I'd be furious

If I was your wife I would be distraught , joining a dating site and making an appointment at the solicitors tomorrow

19 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Whether you disagree with him or want him out, let's try and be respectful of what he has achieved at this club and not resort to some of the bollocks being posted here. I am on the fence but unless we can recruit better then I will back him and the team to the hilt, some on here can't wait to stick the knife in.

I would love to know how you have concluded that Cox is not good enough.He has not been given a chance by the bloke who signed him.And how does the fact that he did a great job last year mean that criticism of this embarrassment of a season not be allowed.

3 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

I'm not asking for sentiment but I am asking for us to be respectful towards someone who has transformed the club, I'm no sure he is the right man to take us forward but can at least be respectful of what he has done. keepuplino maybe pm me if you want an argument.

transformed the club? My mum could have got us promoted. Only club in league 1 with bigger budget was Sheffield Utd. We will be straight back there this season. Lose against reading and were doomed. His substitutes and stubbornness is a sacking offence alone.

3 minutes ago, Spoons said:

transformed the club? My mum could have got us promoted. Only club in league 1 with bigger budget was Sheffield Utd. We will be straight back there this season. Lose against reading and were doomed. His substitutes and stubbornness is a sacking offence alone.

Fair play for the stupidest post today. Well done.

37 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

lack of respect is giving professionals 1-5 mins off the bench to try and alter a match

If I was Reid I'd be handing in a transfer request, if I was Cox I'd be furious

Absolutely spot on. And is the proof that Cotts is a loyal, stubborn arsehole.

4 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Exactly this. He hasn't transformed anything at all. We're in a worse position than we we were at this stage the last time we were in the Championship I believe, so he has transformed nothing all.  Well done for getting us promoted and a day out at Wembley in the Mickey Mouse cup but if he had actually transformed us we would not be staring relegation in the face as it stands at the moment. 

28 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Oh **** off

No need for personal abuse to a poster who was just expressing his opinion, tempted to push the button; show a bit of respect to a fellow fan :dunno:

1 minute ago, allyolly said:

What an incredibly insightful and well thought out post. Well done. 

1 minute ago, allyolly said:

What an incredibly insightful and well thought out post. Well done. 

Who asked you, you ******* cock... Happy clapping****!!!

1 minute ago, glos old boy said:

No need for personal abuse to a poster who was just expressing his opinion, tempted to push the button; show a bit of respect to a fellow fan :dunno:

Push the button babs, I'm done with this shit!!!

Archived