IGNORED

Let's take it up a level at Reading

Flagon

I can't get to all away games due to cost but with a couple of thousand sold let's really back this team as it currently stands from the off. They badly need us right now and Reading will love it if they sense our frustration. Reading are hit and miss this season so let's ramp up the volume for the lads.

1 hour ago, Flagon said:

I can't get to all away games due to cost but with a couple of thousand sold let's really back this team as it currently stands from the off. They badly need us right now and Reading will love it if they sense our frustration. Reading are hit and miss this season so let's ramp up the volume for the lads.

Can i suggest you help Cotterill after 60 minutes of the game, can you start singing "Bring on the substitutes (clap, clap, clap, clap clap)", also start a rendition of "we're supposed to score a goal" at the start of the match.

Maybe mix it up a bit and start bouncing to "Kodjia says, Freeman pass the ball" and "We want a back four, we want a back foouurr, stop this madness, we want a back four"

4 minutes ago, screech said:

Can i suggest you help Cotterill after 60 minutes of the game, can you start singing "Bring on the substitutes (clap, clap, clap, clap clap)", also start a rendition of "we're supposed to score a goal" at the start of the match.

Maybe mix it up a bit and start bouncing to "Kodjia says, Freeman pass the ball" and "We want a back four, we want a back foouurr, stop this madness, we want a back four"

You really are wasted on this forum. Should be on a stage somewhere !!!!! ..... Like Somalia !

2 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

You really are wasted on this forum. Should be on a stage somewhere !!!!! ..... Like Somalia !

Third time in quick succession (to my knowledge) that you have attacked the poster and not the post. With the greatest of respect if that is going to be your only contribution why don't you just **** off? 

Just now, Nomad said:

Third time in quick succession (to my knowledge) that you have attacked the poster and not the post. With the greatest of respect if that is going to be your only contribution why don't you just **** off? 

Tell you what .... Just block me....I will continue to support my team and I do not like negativity. So why don't you get back in your bunk bed and go to sleep ... Nite zzzzzzzzzz

5 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

Tell you what .... Just block me....I will continue to support my team and I do not like negativity. So why don't you get back in your bunk bed and go to sleep ... Nite zzzzzzzzzz

Thanks for the advice. A great response and no closer to having any meaningful input to any discussion, just another dig at a poster.

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Thanks for the advice. A great response and no closer to having any meaningful input to any discussion, just another dig at a poster.

Goodnight .... And at least I never resort to swear words. It's a lack of vocabulary , but I won't take it personally 

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

So manners but no views? You sound like a great night in with your missus?

Manners make a man ... It's nice to be important ... But more important to be NICE...... Try it 

1 minute ago, robin4ever said:

Manners make a man ... It's nice to be important ... But more important to be NICE...... Try it 

I'm done for the evening so will leave you in peace. All I ask is that your posts disagree with a post (as is you right), and attack the post and NOT the poster..... I'm sure we both want a successful BCFC so lets leave it...... Have a good evening. Merry Xmas :yes:

17 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I'm done for the evening so will leave you in peace. All I ask is that your posts disagree with a post (as is you right), and attack the post and NOT the poster..... I'm sure we both want a successful BCFC so lets leave it...... Have a good evening. Merry Xmas :yes:

Ditto 

1 hour ago, screech said:

But wouldn't this just let Reading chant "your support is very doggy doo doos" which wouldn't be far off the mark.

2 hours ago, Flagon said:

Bringing it back on topic....we really do need to get behind the boys on Saturday.  I've seen plenty on Twitter trying to offload their tickets.  That is entirely their prerogative, but I shall be going to Reading hoping to see us get 3 points.  Unfortunately it is 'hope' at the moment.

I also struggle to make lots of away games, go as many as I can, I will be at Reading and West Brom. I'm more looking forward to reading, hopefully get all 2,000+ backing the boys, making noise and return to the west country with 3 points in the bag and a happy journey home! Then for the weekend after at West Brom it's a day out and a chance to keep a feel good factor around the squad if we come off of a win at Reading.

These next 3-4 games need everyone to be backing the lads on the pitch!

21 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

Hit and miss? so was Burnley's form.

Back these bunch of wasters all you want but it will be the same outcome. Gutless.

Up to you but Burnley are top 6, likely to stay there and had a nice bonus when they came down. I've spent good money on a season ticket again so I'm invested in this team whether I like it or not. It's unlikely to change much between now and Saturday so in the meantime I'll give it my all and hope for a Boro result. 

3 hours ago, robin4ever said:

So it's important to be nice, is that why you suggested earlier that if you were a poster's wife you'd be distraught and would join a dating site and contact a solicitor to divorce him? And all that trash just because you disagreed with his views? Yep, that's being NICE...

Archived