IGNORED

Aftermath

Ivorguy

Sometimes I despair over the attitudes of some of our fans

I really don't know why I bother to try and get people to focus on the things that need to be put right with this club if we are ever to kick on; we need to debate these issues.  The underlying one, as my post sought to imply, is the lack of transparency at Ashton Gate

But don 't worry my,last word until things change - so no need to hold

your breath then

6 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I really don't know why I bother to try and get people to focus on the things that need to be put right with this club if we are ever to kick on; we need to debate these issues.  The underlying one, as my post sought to imply, is the lack of transparency at Ashton Gate

your breath then

Well i'm with you if no one else is !!

Listening to his RB interview he seemed prepared to battle on with his team players and god forbid how they'd react if he told them he was looking to bring players in to replace them.

12 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

your breath then

You're posting an opinion on a fans forum, the same as the rest of us, you're not leading a revolution. You're not doing us a favour by "bothering", if you don't post the whole thing won't come crumbling down. 

You think a lot of yourself don't you

Archived