IGNORED

Readings form

redmeanie

They've been very average and Nick Blackmon's goals have dried up for the most part. Vydra is looking a bit of a waste of a large loan fee. I don't know why but I have the same feeling I had before the Forest game. I'm thinking we will get this one by 2-0. Just a good feeling going into it for some reason. 

I saw them on TV recently away to Hull and Wolves and were easily the best team each game and were very unlucky to only pick up 1 point, they've got the likes of Vydra and McCleary coming off the bench and a young talent called John (younger brother of Collins John), who is pure class, will be more than happy with a point

New manager did Fulham a world of good last night, and I'd suggest Reading have had longer to see their own make an even bigger impact.

They killed us off quickly at the Gate, and the Burnley result suggests we aren't exactly improved from back then.

I hope we can react and strive for perhaps a point, but am quite skeptical we'll get anything.

Their forum is an interesting read.

Whilst I can't see us securing a win, Reading fans seem to be thinking they will draw (at best) !!

You never know. If the anxiety within the Reading fans can transmit to their players................................ You just never know

That said, they were much better than us at Ashton Gate

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

They've been very average and Nick Blackmon's goals have dried up for the most part. Vydra is looking a bit of a waste of a large loan fee. I don't know why but I have the same feeling I had before the Forest game. I'm thinking we will get this one by 2-0. Just a good feeling going into it for some reason. 

One of the best teams we have played as yet this season.a draw would represent an excellent return..not a likely outcome.........

1 hour ago, harrys said:

I saw them on TV recently away to Hull and Wolves and were easily the best team each game and were very unlucky to only pick up 1 point, they've got the likes of Vydra and McCleary coming off the bench and a young talent called John (younger brother of Collins John), who is pure class, will be more than happy with a point

Ola John. Yes, quick, tricky and strong.

Hector was colossal against us at home...hoping he will be a big miss for them.

The American, Williams was very useful too.  That's not going into McCleary, Quinn etc.  Reading a few reports, Blackman spears to be playing wide.  He looked a handful too.

We will do well to get anything from this game, but you never know.

35 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

One of the best teams we have played as yet this season.a draw would represent an excellent return..not a likely outcome.........

No doubt. Just got a good feeling is all. We will have a large crowd, they aren't in the best form and usually play well after a bad loss. A point would be lovely but I fancy a win for some reason. 

7 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Williams is an outstanding player. I've always liked American players, just something about them. I'm surprised we've never had any (that I can think of)

No americans.

Nearest was Jim Brennan and Les wilson who were Canadians.

Shaun Goater was from Bermuda.

This is a great quiz.

Uncle TFR

Archived