IGNORED

Simon Danczuk

The Batman

36 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person. Every week he's attacked JC in the papers, now they've turned on him. Serves him right. 

The like is for the highlighted section, the bloke is obnoxious more interested in his shagging exploits than what he is paid for as the past week as his twitter output etc. revealed until somebody pointed out that he should get off of his arse and visit some of the worst hit places.

As for JC, as Oliver Letwin another toffee nosed knob found out yesterday, your past is always there in the background waiting to bite on said arse, I suspect his comments were round about the same time that JC was cuddling up to IRA terrorists whenever an opportunity arose to do so.

PS:- Unless of course the JC of whom you talk of is the guy whose birthday we are meant to be celebrating at this time of year?.

If you're going to be doing what Danczuk has been doing since September, positioning yourself as the self appointed conscience of Labour, you had better make sure you don't have any slipups yourself.

Danczuk has spent the last four months screaming about how Corbyn is unfit to be Labour leader, yet here has shown amazingly poor judgement and a complete lack of scruples. If you are a politician then, rightly or wrongly, you get held to higher standards than the rest of us.

15 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

If you're going to be doing what Danczuk has been doing since September, positioning yourself as the self appointed conscience of Labour, you had better make sure you don't have any slipups yourself.

Danczuk has spent the last four months screaming about how Corbyn is unfit to be Labour leader, yet here has shown amazingly poor judgement and a complete lack of scruples. If you are a politician then, rightly or wrongly, you get held to higher standards than the rest of us.

Wake me up when than actually happens, because as far as I can see most of them have still got their noses in the trough and are royally ripping off the tax payer on a daily basis, the cry after the expenses scandal was "we have got it", have they ****?.

They have a huge pay rise and a soft as shit colander called 'MP's expenses' and an over inflated pension plan, but still they feel it is their right to ******* rob us.

I watched the 1970 film Cromwell starring the wonderful Richard Harris as Cromwell and equally wonderful Alec Guinness as Charles 1st and I was struck that despite Cromwell's best efforts 350 years ago, parliament is still a corrupt rogues gallery and the the Royals still like to stick their big beaks into stuff that they shouldn't.

Cut the number of MP's in half and make sure they then actually work for a living for a change and perhaps if that happened tossers like Wanczuk wouldn't have the time to act like he's Sid James in a carry on film. 

As for Corbyn he's big enough and ugly enough to carry on in his merry way.

Whilst he's done nothing wrong in this case, though maybe slightly inappropriate, I've always thought that those with the biggest hobby horse about something are doing it because they recognise and fear it in themselves and wish to deny its existence, to themselves and others.  Most of us remember the school bully who "hated poufs" but spent a lot of time wrestling tightly with them.

On 12/31/2015 at 13:21, The Batman said:

Can someone explain what he has done that's illegal?? 

Man texts woman above age of consent shocker.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35204398

I think you are being somewhat disingenuous.

SD is almost 50 and was sexting a 17 year old girl for goodness sake.

She may well be over the age of consent, but his behaviour was shameful by any measure.

4 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

She may well be over the age of consent, but his behaviour was shameful by any measure.

he has done nothing illegal, maybe he does not hold the same morals as you, but I am unsure why he has been suspended for a completely personal, non illegal matter.

PC brigade at it again.  

Whether  i agree or disagree if a near 50 year old is sending these types of texts to a 17 year old is neither hear or there, it is just an opinion... to get suspended for it is a little strange, would he have got suspended if the woman was 45?  

18 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I picked up a copy of the s*n yesterday whilst waiting for my takeaway, looking at the pictures of this girl she isn't an innocent 17yr girl as they're portraying. If you haven't go and have a look at the photos, this has honeytrap, goldigger and 'boost my bank balance' written all over it.

I've attached one, admin if you think it's inappropriate please remove it.

soph.jpg

9 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

I picked up a copy of the s*n yesterday whilst waiting for my takeaway, looking at the pictures of this girl she isn't an innocent 17yr girl as they're portraying. If you haven't go and have a look at the photos, this has honeytrap, goldigger and 'boost my bank balance' written all over it.

I've attached one, admin if you think it's inappropriate please remove it.

soph.jpg

If the story was from a genuine "newspaper" and not a scandal rag that scrambles for the lower ground for sales, that pic would have been different. That rag seems capable of chasing girl and tempting her to do the pictures, there by stringing the story out longer for a comparatively small outlay. She probably saw it as an easy payday, and her shot a celebrity (in it's modern sense).  Ask some of the posters on here if they'd be happy for their 17 year old daughter to get explicit texts from a 50 year old and see their reply's.  

Oh this is a pic I saw elsewhere.

image_update_img.jpg 

42 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

If the story was from a genuine "newspaper" and not a scandal rag that scrambles for the lower ground for sales, that pic would have been different. That rag seems capable of chasing girl and tempting her to do the pictures, there by stringing the story out longer for a comparatively small outlay. She probably saw it as an easy payday, and her shot a celebrity (in it's modern sense).  Ask some of the posters on here if they'd be happy for their 17 year old daughter to get explicit texts from a 50 year old and see their reply's.  

Oh this is a pic I saw elsewhere.

image_update_img.jpg 

That photo I put up is pretty tame to some of the others that are flying around the tinted net.

Totally agree with you about how other people would feel about their daughters, if mine was parading around like that I would have something to say and my wife would be less than pleased to say the least.

16 hours ago, TRL said:

he has done nothing illegal, maybe he does not hold the same morals as you, but I am unsure why he has been suspended for a completely personal, non illegal matter.

PC brigade at it again.  

Whether  i agree or disagree if a near 50 year old is sending these types of texts to a 17 year old is neither hear or there, it is just an opinion... to get suspended for it is a little strange, would he have got suspended if the woman was 45?  

He has been suspended by the labour party as revenge and I suspect the story was even leaked by them, 2 of Corbyn's buddies were both suspended for more serious things but let off.

What it highlights for me is that he has far too much time on his hands for an overpaid public servant.

Regardless of what this girl is, Danczuk's still a silly ****. 

He knew her age. What sort of 54-year-old thinks that a 17-year-old is genuinely sexually interested in him?

Moreover there's the fact he was a potential employer and seems to have been seeking to exploit a position of power.

I'm not saying he's done anything illegal, but his judgement and morality are extremely suspect if you ask me.

3 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

He knew her age. What sort of 54-year-old thinks that a 17-year-old is genuinely sexually interested in him?

Moreover there's the fact he was a potential employer and seems to have been seeking to exploit a position of power.

I'm not saying he's done anything illegal, but his judgement and morality are extremely suspect if you ask me.

He's a politician, what do you expect?

3 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

More in today's Mirror, it's becoming more apparent by the photos that she is no 'innocent' 17yr old, she had her own dominatrix website and sold toe nail clippings for £10. A dominatrix at 17? wtf is the world coming to. This is entrapment pure and simple.

And I've worked all my life? If only I knew :(

Horace, get the clippers out - we're going to be rich :)

On 3 January 2016 at 11:24, Red-Robbo said:

I thought he was 48? Still a perv though.

On 1 January 2016 at 21:22, TRL said:

PC brigade at it again.  

Oooops and now being investigated by the old Bill for historic rapes, which of course the labour party would have been aware of.

Newsnight last night gave a wonderful insight into what a complete nause this bloke is, he was being paid by an agency who followed him around photographing him and selling those photos to the press for him to profit on and now the press will bring him down assisted by comrade Corbyn, you couldn't make it up.

Not fit to be an MP along with up to at least 300 others.

16 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Oooops and now being investigated by the old Bill for historic rapes, which of course the labour party would have been aware of.

Newsnight last night gave a wonderful insight into what a complete nause this bloke is, he was being paid by an agency who followed him around photographing him and selling those photos to the press for him to profit on and now the press will bring him down assisted by comrade Corbyn, you couldn't make it up.

Not fit to be an MP along with up to at least 300 others.

I believe that Labour is planning to make a donkey their next candidate in Rochdale....just to test the truth of the old adage.

• Admin
On 3 January 2016 at 12:44, Aizoon said:

And I've worked all my life? If only I knew :(

Horace, get the clippers out - we're going to be rich :)

Apparently she also sold her used knickers as well, not so sure yours would have much of a market, but then, there's nowt so strange as folk!!

24 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Apparently she also sold her used knickers as well, not so sure yours would have much of a market, but then, there's nowt so strange as folk!!

Surely just to wrap her toenail clippings in?

Archived