IGNORED

DIVVY

cider head

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

RIP - how the team could use that team talk again today. Turned our season around.

They shouldn't need it....a gentle reminder though will be ringing in their ears at Reading.

3 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Because you seem to have introduced comments about a 'riot' at Reading over 30 years ago being in the papers for no reason other than boasting about being in the pictures, hence, you must be proud of it.

What a boring tw*t you sound , lighten up you jerk , i wasn't proud , just stating a fact , if you were there you'd know it was started by heavy handed police .

3 hours ago, wheatus59 said:

Does anyone remember 1984 at reading , all the pictures of the riot in the National papers ?

Yeah i remember it and where a certain group started was named and yes back then divvy was right in the thick of it and even Terry cooper in the thick of it trying to calm it,, lot of water under the bridge since then.

However i don't don't want to get in to any of that as this is about a man who changed his life and and a football team come the end.

Celebration of man who gave a bit of inspiration.

54 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

FFS! Stop fighting with each other over anything and everything and derailing threads. The mods and admin have had ENOUGH! 

Will be an even more boring forum if mods want to stop any controversial or antagonistic comments made on here, personally I find some of the stuff quite entertaining and amusing, can't you just ignore it and let the rest of us enjoy it?

53 minutes ago, harrys said:

Will be an even more boring forum if mods want to stop any controversial or antagonistic comments made on here, personally I find some of the stuff quite entertaining and amusing, can't you just ignore it and let the rest of us enjoy it?

We get complaints, which we then have to deal with. It's not the antagonistic comments, it's the personal attacks on other posters, which if you read the forum rules aren't allowed. Attack the post, not the poster. 

Genuine question, did Divvy used to post on here?

If his team talks are anything to go by his posts would have been a great read.

Anyway I shall be at Reading and no matter how many ups and downs this year has had i'm sure Divvy would agree, we're all City til we die.

Happy New Year all.

Archived