IGNORED

Child Replica Shirts

Tomo

My son (aged 5 and a half) has gone mental on replica city kits / shirts. He has this years home and away and the purple kit from last year. If any of you are out there who have kids that have grown out of old shirts...it will make a little boy happy and keep up his massive interest in our footy club. Ages 6 to 7 will be ok....

Let me know and costs you maybe looking for. Retro as they come he will love it.

Happy New Year!

Tomo

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Wish I still had my Mick Harford / Park Furnishers / Badge in the middle shirt from circa early 1980s.  I loved that top. Wore it to school disco with a Y cardigan....no wonder I never got a snog!  Happy days!

Y Cardigan??! Yep, that was a defo no snog fashion statement!

Just like the black and white checked shirts of the time!

I had the 'Glyn Riley' home shirt with no badge except BCFC 1982 on the chest! If I still had it I'd gladly donate it to the young lad!

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Wish I still had my Mick Harford / Park Furnishers / Badge in the middle shirt from circa early 1980s.  I loved that top. Wore it to school disco with a Y cardigan....no wonder I never got a snog!  Happy days!

Funnily enough I remember one of my mates loudly mentioning Mick Harford as we walked around Newport early/mid 80s looking for a bite to eat after an FRT match at Hereford, waiting for our connection.  I was just being inducted into the CNF at the time. There were, apparently, around 1,000 members of the CSF, although only 6 travelled (inc me and 2 mates) on this particular evening!  A particularly interesting induction as the Newport locals were not especially welcoming to Worzel accents.

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Y Cardigan??! Yep, that was a defo no snog fashion statement!

Just like the black and white checked shirts of the time!

I had the 'Glyn Riley' home shirt with no badge except BCFC 1982 on the chest! If I still had it I'd gladly donate it to the young lad!

Was a silly idea putting 1982 on the shirt. 

It was a fantastic idea to give away City shirts with Juvenile season tickets. Although I live and work in what would be deemed traditional Rovers territory I have seen loads of City shirts this season despite the team struggling. I hope the club will keep this offer going next season. It is great to see more City shirts in Bristol than Man Utd and Cheslea etc. In fact the second highest number I have spotted has been Barcelona!

Archived