IGNORED

First one in.

southvillekiddy

2 minutes ago, daored said:

I think this is the most likely signing in January, maybe not the first but certainly at some stage in January

I think it will come down to where they are with their long term injuries/who they sign though as he`s been on the bench lately. I`d be happy if we did though, another French speaker if nothing else.

46 minutes ago, daored said:

Think Bournemouth are probably more attractive proposition following their good run. It certainly looks like the player was keen on coming here and wages etc were sorted. So in theory should be east to resurrect

Depends if he wants to play. No starts in the league for them this season and some sporadic substitute appearances. We'd probably have to pretty much guarantee him a start to attract him here though I suspect.

43 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

Depends if he wants to play. No starts in the league for them this season and some sporadic substitute appearances. We'd probably have to pretty much guarantee him a start to attract him here though I suspect.

Any player we sign in January has to be better much by default a guaranteed starter, whoever they may be. However, they shouldn't be coming into the club with that promise, and should have to work their way into the team but with one difference, once their in they should then be starters going forward on the basis their better than what we have. We can't afford to sign Cox, Robinson, even to a lesser extent Moore type of players. We simply have to get the right players in to improve the starting 11. I've mentioned on another topic we may need to be clever with the deals we offer, maybe reduced wages but a hefty bonus to players IF we stay up that we sign in January.

Archived