IGNORED

Have we signed anyone yet?

Kermit the Frog

32 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Remember when Lee Johnson joined Derby on loan when the January transfer window opened a few years ago...

How much has gone on since and how things have changed!

Remember waking up on NYD to a text from my brother telling me about that. In my hungover state I thought he was winding me up.

3 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Excuse me?

:grr:

After all that has been said and done, is the OP simply trying to upset the players we already have by starting this thread.

'Have we signed anyone yet'?!

How rude!!!

:bruce_h4h:

Uncle TFR

Yeah ,what a barstard , he's only gone an ruined their new year .:disapointed2se:

I'll be surprised if they ever recover from this .

10 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Barnsley signing Weston super mare striker Bradley ash who used to be on our books apparently. Supposedly the next Jamie vardy. Although we had him once, why are we not scouting him again if he is half decent? Northerners stealing players on our patch....

Would we be able to afford his wages though?

16 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Barnsley signing Weston super mare striker Bradley ash who used to be on our books apparently. Supposedly the next Jamie vardy. Although we had him once, why are we not scouting him again if he is half decent? Northerners stealing players on our patch....

We've signed loads of these level of players for our development squad, I remember two Irish lads a few summers ago, very very few of them make the step up. Bradley Ash may do but the odds are so against it I can't see it as "losing" one, our scouts would have looked at him and not seen sufficient promise.

The likely outcome I agree Eddie but as we have had him and released him having deemed to be not good enough, he has gone away and developed elsewhere. Given 30 league clubs were chasing him, it says he definately has something about him and as he is a local lad, it is one I imagine will be 'another that got away'.

jack butland, Eric dier, Scott Sinclair, tyrone mings et al all slipped through net.

4 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

The likely outcome I agree Eddie but as we have had him and released him having deemed to be not good enough, he has gone away and developed elsewhere. Given 30 league clubs were chasing him, it says he definately has something about him and as he is a local lad, it is one I imagine will be 'another that got away'.

Really? Surprising he's chosen a struggling 3rd division club in Yorkshire then.

40 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

jack butland, Eric dier, Scott Sinclair, tyrone mings et al all slipped through net.

Eric Dier grew up in Portugal from the age of 7 so if that is now considered local to us then Cristiano Ronaldo also slipped through the our net, too...

Archived