IGNORED

Cotts OUT!

Guest Tiger

Just back home in Wokingham. 

Where do I begin? No shots, no threat at all, no clue. Why is Cockrill leaving it so late to make subs? His management is baffling at times. We looked dead on our feet for the last 30 mins but Cockrill waits and waits to change it up. Clueless. Thumping it for Kodjia to chase all game with nobody getting near him. Totally pointless. We were lucky it was only 1. Gutted it came in injury time but if that is what it takes for Cockrill's head to roll then so be it. He is out of his depth in this league. If he stays we'll be playing the gas next year.

Cockrill OUT!

21 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Where do I begin? No shots, no threat at all, no clue. Why is Cockrill leaving it so late to make subs? His management is baffling at times. We looked dead on our feet for the last 30 mins but Cockrill waits and waits to change it up. Clueless. Thumping it for Kodjia to chase all game with nobody getting near him. Totally pointless. We were lucky it was only 1. Gutted it came in injury time but if that is what it takes for Cockrill's head to roll then so be it. He is out of his depth in this league. If he stays we'll be playing the gas next year.

Cockrill OUT!

Well done. How can your post be taken serious ? Your use of the English language is so poor .... Have you got a farm and has your chicken escaped ???? 

This league is not all that, and we really should stop bigging it up.

Might be confidence, but to many of our players are currently playing worse than last year. Preston strengthened a bit and are fine. MK I would say are worse than last year, having lost Ali and Afobi, and are giving it a better go than we are right now. 

Whether he's currently having a stinker or not, whether he will be given the bullet - who knows, but there's no need for pathetic name calling for a man who brought many fans (definitely you I'd guess by your juvenile attempt at slating the man) the best season they've have in many years watching BCFC

36 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Why the abusive name? Are you 12?

Agreed, it's absolutely pathetic that some fans have resorted to this - especially after what he did for this club last season. Seriously have to question some people's thinking process.

38 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Cockrill OUT!

You're having a good spell in league two ill give you that. But as much as your fans are getting carried away, you're a long long way from promotion. 

And you've still got Sainsbury's part 2 coming up. So not only is your promotion a long long way away, so is your financial safety. And you won't be crowing on here when it all goes tits up.

I'd pipe down if I were you. 

6 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Agreed, it's absolutely pathetic that some fans have resorted to this - especially after what he did for this club last season. Seriously have to question some people's thinking process.

Can't condone the pathetic name calling.but we can't keep going on about last season.time for him to go imho.out of his depth in this league.we need some confidence instilled. it's like we're expecting to get beat in the last min.not good enough.we all know this.

25 minutes ago, RedDave said:

No City fan would ever call him that name. 

His constant excuse making after each game is turning us into a laughing stock. It's time to stop looking at others and look at yourself. I wouldn't give him a penny to spend. First business should be getting that prat Burns out of the door, closely followed by Freeman. I truly believe that any half decent manager could have got us out of league one last year, with the money spent at that level. The championship is too much for Coterill though. When do we say enough is enough? Give someone else a go. 

13 minutes ago, Tiger said:

His constant excuse making after each game is turning us into a laughing stock. It's time to stop looking at others and look at yourself. I wouldn't give him a penny to spend. First business should be getting that prat Burns out of the door, closely followed by Freeman. I truly believe that any half decent manager could have got us out of league one last year, with the money spent at that level. The championship is too much for Coterill though. When do we say enough is enough? Give someone else a go. 

Good god don't you simpletons ever learn from your oh yes thread....you gave us the most memorable year ever when you slummed it with alfreton and barrow the lost to bath...don't start taking the piss because nothing will ever come close to that embarrassment 

Archived