IGNORED

Callum Robinson

Londoner

What a pointless loan spell for the kid, and blimey he never got a chance. He must of been a panic loan seeing his favoured position is the front right or left of a top 3....a formation we were never going to play.

the kid did well last year, but not getting on the bench when the likes of Reid and Burns do (apparently not good enough for league 1)...not saying he is better or worse just doesn't make sense.

A real shame considering he could of played in freeman the undroppables position.

16 minutes ago, Londoner said:

What a pointless loan spell for the kid, and blimey he never got a chance. He must of been a panic loan seeing his favoured position is the front right or left of a top 3....a formation we were never going to play.

the kid did well last year, but not getting on the bench when the likes of Reid and Burns do (apparently not good enough for league 1)...not saying he is better or worse just doesn't make sense.

A real shame considering he could of played in freeman the undroppables position.

I like that you call him "the kid" when he's probably a similar age to you!!

Wonder if he was actually an SC signing..

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

"Not the best loan personally, but I've met some of the best lads going in this group,good luck for the season boys" https://twitter.com/CallumRobbo37/status/683391948267360256 

This reply from a Villa fan made me laugh:

@CallumRobbo37 Not the best loan? You should see some of the shit that's been happening while you've been away.

17 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

"Not the best loan personally, but I've met some of the best lads going in this group,good luck for the season boys" https://twitter.com/CallumRobbo37/status/683391948267360256 

What's worrying about that tweet is that it appears to be taken after the game today, and they're all smiling.

At least it was a youth loan, so we still have one permanent half season loan card to play.  Shame for him.  I thought the hour he had v Leeds (in LF's absence) was very encouraging and he appeared on a similar wavelength to Kodjia.

Good luck to him.

2 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

I'm a bit fed up with all this talk about what a great bunch of lads there are at City. Who wants to be the friendliest team to get relegated? I'd rather have a few more miserable sods if it meant we stayed in the Championship. (And by that I don't mean a few Sean O'Driscoll clones)

9 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I'm a bit fed up with all this talk about what a great bunch of lads there are at City. Who wants to be the friendliest team to get relegated? I'd rather have a few more miserable sods if it meant we stayed in the Championship. (And by that I don't mean a few Sean O'Driscoll clones)

Have you ever seen a player put out on social media something along the lines of, 'vile miserable sods to spend time with, glad I'm leaving'? They would never go to social media if they didn't enjoy their time, hence why you don't see it. It's more likely that a player takes to social media to be positive and in his case it was the lads he met.

20 minutes ago, Kodjia 22 said:

Have you ever seen a player put out on social media something along the lines of, 'vile miserable sods to spend time with, glad I'm leaving'? They would never go to social media if they didn't enjoy their time, hence why you don't see it. It's more likely that a player takes to social media to be positive and in his case it was the lads he met.

How about Patrick Bamfors last week?  He was pretty blunt about how rubbish his half-season at Palace was.

8 hours ago, Kodjia 22 said:

And to be fair, he's pointed towards him not actually enjoying it, which is probably understandable.

Archived