IGNORED

Today.

Bs4Red

Last week I was absolutely shattered after the Charlton game, today was even worse. 

I have seen a lot of opinions and differing views tonight so I thought I'd express mine.

I quite frankly thought we were extremely poor today against a very fragile and out of form Reading team. In the first half we set our stall out that we were happy for a point. Lumping it long for poor old JK and time wasting from the. 16th minute. We showed no desire going forward and if not for a few poor touches could have been 2-0 down. 

Second half there was a period in the game where I thought we had a real chance however the more open the game become the more Reading come alive as we left holes for them to expose and once again a poor touch or two was the difference.

83 minutes. It took Cotterill 83 minutes to realise one of our players was shattered and could hardly move. Freeman off who quite frankly was abysmal again. No creativity and so painfully lightweight.

Cotts decision to bring on BR who I thought should have started was a poor decision today. The game was becoming increasingly open and this was helping reading open up the spaces. He should have shut up shop as we did in the first half.

Once again, poor old Wes Burns who has actually done nothing right or wrong as has never been given a chance had to endure 93 minutes of watch Wilbs labour around the pitch making no impact to the game and moaning at everybody else. 

Im personally extremely disappointed with today and 0 shots on target and not learning our lesson that Nick Blackman only has a left foot has cost us dearly. 

Time for a change of personnel on and off the pitch. The fear of league one is ever closer.

11 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

Last week I was absolutely shattered after the Charlton game, today was even worse. 

I have seen a lot of opinions and differing views tonight so I thought I'd express mine.

I quite frankly thought we were extremely poor today against a very fragile and out of form Reading team. In the first half we set our stall out that we were happy for a point. Lumping it long for poor old JK and time wasting from the. 16th minute. We showed no desire going forward and if not for a few poor touches could have been 2-0 down. 

Second half there was a period in the game where I thought we had a real chance however the more open the game become the more Reading come alive as we left holes for them to expose and once again a poor touch or two was the difference.

83 minutes. It took Cotterill 83 minutes to realise one of our players was shattered and could hardly move. Freeman off who quite frankly was abysmal again. No creativity and so painfully lightweight.

Cotts decision to bring on BR who I thought should have started was a poor decision today. The game was becoming increasingly open and this was helping reading open up the spaces. He should have shut up shop as we did in the first half.

Once again, poor old Wes Burns who has actually done nothing right or wrong as has never been given a chance had to endure 93 minutes of watch Wilbs labour around the pitch making no impact to the game and moaning at everybody else. 

Im personally extremely disappointed with today and 0 shots on target and not learning our lesson that Nick Blackman only has a left foot has cost us dearly. 

Time for a change of personnel on and off the pitch. The fear of league one is ever closer.

Sums up very well what I saw, and how I feel.

24 minutes ago, shelts said:

Still can't believe people are still backing Cotts on here, board have played their part in his demise, men and boys every week. Warnock in before its to late . 

What makes you think NW would want to come here? 

Very experienced manager at Championship level. I think quite a few at Ashton Gate have it a little easy, all over the club including the board, a fresh approach may prove decisive, it also might not. It is still quire feasible that we will pick up and go on a run. Results and stats say no. Footballs a funny old game. COYR 

1 hour ago, shelts said:

Still can't believe people are still backing Cotts on here, board have played their part in his demise, men and boys every week. Warnock in before its to late . 

People are backing Cotts, because people read names being touted like Warnock!  

52 minutes ago, sodburyred said:

On the fence with this but cant see cotterill being sacked now. So he will get my full support.

Neil warnock would be my worse nightmare, can people please stop suggesting him. 

Why would Warnock be your 'worse nightmare'? 

Brill record at this level, 7 promotions under his belt....

2 hours ago, shelts said:

Agree with the first part but would rather have Paul Sturrock than Warnock. It will be Rosler though. You heard it here first.

Archived