IGNORED

West Brom FA Cup

dereks no1

I am going to the game and have been to nearly all home and away games this season.  I dont want to be miserable but I think we are going to get done 4 or 5 nil. I will still support the team though and hope I can be proved wrong. We are not in good shape at the moment and are looking very vulnerable without some quality being brought in. I would in fact play a very weak team and save our best 11 for Preston and Boro. My team would be (451): 

O'Leary 

Vyner Batten El Abd Fry

Wagstaff Reid Smith Morrell Burns

Wilbraham

6 minutes ago, MarkRed! said:

I am going to the game and have been to nearly all home and away games this season.  I dont want to be miserable but I think we are going to get done 4 or 5 nil. I will still support the team though and hope I can be proved wrong. We are not in good shape at the moment and are looking very vulnerable without some quality being brought in. I would in fact play a very weak team and save our best 11 for Preston and Boro. My team would be (451): 

O'Leary 

Vyner Batten El Abd Fry

Wilbraham

Would love to see the look on 5000 faces if that team actually ran out to start the game.

3 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Would love to see the look on 5000 faces if that team actually ran out to start the game.

Can you imagine though if Kodjia, Smith or Pack got injured. They have been are most influential players.... Bigger fish to fry than the FA Cup.

13 minutes ago, MarkRed! said:

O'Leary 

Vyner Batten El Abd Fry

Wilbraham

El-Abd cup tied mate.

2 minutes ago, MarkRed! said:

Can you imagine though if Kodjia, Smith or Pack got injured. They have been are most influential players.... Bigger fish to fry than the FA Cup.

Would also like to see the look on 5000 faces if Smith and Kodjia got seriously injured.But as you say much bigger fish to fry.

20 minutes ago, MarkRed! said:

O'Leary 

Vyner Batten El Abd Fry

Wilbraham

wow , with that team your 4/5-0 will be at least 10-0!

2 hours ago, MarkRed! said:

O'Leary 

Vyner Batten El Abd Fry

Wilbraham

No thanks. Play the best 11 give it a proper go, get another good team in the next round. 

cup run doesn't derail a season, we won league and cup last season. Winning breeds winning.

Archived