IGNORED

Disorder in Dolman

Rich

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

I could barely open a packet of crisps at AG these days without a steward knowing which flavour. How does anyone kick out a seat without being recognised?! 

I picked up a permanent marker at the Charlton game in the South stand, I offered it to the nearest steward who wasn't the slightest bit interested that it could be thrown onto the pitch.

After great thought, I realised it was needed on the pitch more than the safety of a stewards pocket, so I offered it to the manager as a substitute, he sat it safely down on the bench beside him.

2 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Unrelated, but what was all that about a few weeks back when they were trying to ID a bloke photo'd with Korey Smith?

That was the other attacking midfielder, he's been missing for months.

10 hours ago, Iron Man said:

Ok that reminds me, when Reading scored their goal the bloke next to me was smacking his seat so hard the hinges nearly fell off. Same thing probably happened here

haha i saw this as well (assuming it was the same guy), was sat a couple of seats down from him. i've not seen someone so angry before, my guess is that it was him... At least the Reading seats could take the brunt! :fear:

Slightly unrelated..  But I was sat in different seats for the Chalton game at the front of lower Dolman.. Couldn't believe it when seconds before kickoff 4 fans walked passed with a pint of Cider/lager each and sat down.

They walked past 1 steward at pitchside and surely someone on cctv would have seen them! But no they sat there enjoying their pints during the first half.. (jammy sods!)

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Ironic that right above this section there are 4 CCTV camera's !

All pointed at the corner of the Atyeo on the lads waving flags who are trying to get some support to what is a dying team.

All directed by penfold the steward, control put the camera on this flag waver, lad with seat, ah! sound i can chuck this now!! mmmmm

Archived