IGNORED

Korey Smith - a heads up

Dollymarie

23 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Does he want his child to grow up with a bristolian accent??

As long as it doesn't sound like those accents in that Russell Howard comedy at Christmas. What accents were those? I reckon they were from just outside Bude, some Camborne. 

4 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

As long as it doesn't sound like those accents in that Russell Howard comedy at Christmas. What accents were those? I reckon they were from just outside Bude, some Camborne. 

nothing worse than listening to people faking Bristol accents! Truly awful program!

50 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

At the risk of sounding like NTTDS, just a heads up in case Korey is left out of the squad any time in the next few weeks, his baby is due any day now, so don't panic if he's not named. 

Here ends the public service announcement. 

Well so long as they sort it out before the christening, I'll be fine.

We used to regularly have fans called out over the tannoy when their wives went into labour.

Perhaps it should be the same for players - an announcement, immediate sub., and quick dash up to the BMH?

( If it's an away match, SL's plane on standby......:yes:)

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

We used to regularly have fans called out over the tannoy when their wives went into labour.

Perhaps it should be the same for players - an announcement, immediate sub., and quick dash up to the BMH?

( If it's an away match, SL's plane on standby......:yes:)

I remember someone getting the call during a League Cup 1st or 2nd round game vs Sheff U one night. The expectant father was sat about 3 rows in front of me in the Dolman, all his mates cheered - the bloke just sat there, didn't move a muscle

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I remember someone getting the call during a League Cup 1st or 2nd round game vs Sheff U one night. The expectant father was sat about 3 rows in front of me in the Dolman, all his mates cheered - the bloke just sat there, didn't move a muscle

He daren't. He was sat next to his wife!

1 hour ago, KeithWelch'sTash said:

I met Korey walking his dog in Long Ashton in September, nice bloke, posed for a photo with my boy etc. Only thing is...he was with a stunning blonde who definitely wasn't preggers! I'm sure she was just a 'friend' though :shifty:

Your comments are a bit out of order, he was good enough to have you harrass him and then ask for a photo, and you now on the net suggesting the guy is having a fling. 

Is it any wonder that some footballers don't get involved with such? 

I met Korey walking his dog in Long Ashton in September, nice bloke, posed for a photo with my boy etc. Only thing is...he was with a stunning blonde who definitely wasn't preggers! I'm sure she was just a 'friend' though :shifty:

Because no man is ever allowed to be seen with another woman or they must be sleeping with each other hey? Most of my friends are blokes, doesn't mean I'm sleeping with them. 

Maybe she was like me, I didn't have much of a bump until the last month or so. Infact I met people I didn't know and they were surprised I was pregnant when I told them or saw them soon after with my baby. With my son from behind I certainly didn't look pregnant. I used to stand in the old Eastend and never missed a match until I gave birth. Many people who we stood near asked where I was when I missed a couple of matches and were surprised to hear I had  a baby. My son was 8lb when born at full term, some people just don't go that big.

54 minutes ago, ten minutes of rough said:

Your comments are a bit out of order, he was good enough to have you harrass him and then ask for a photo, and you now on the net suggesting the guy is having a fling. 

Is it any wonder that some footballers don't get involved with such? 

Yeah fair point. It was meant in jest. I'm a learner on here, was trying to show off to the bigger boys. I'll take back my comment and go back to the drawing board with my 'humour'

Archived