IGNORED

Lansdown's second cunning plan

Major Isewater

So the end of the transfer window we have , through necessity , Wade Elliot and Scott Murray playing for the first team , Mr Lansdown annonces that as City don't have enough players we are going to buy the Gas to make up the numbers .

City and Rovers merge to become Bristol Sport and every one's happy .

Think it's bad now ? You ain't seen nothing yet . :tomato:

6 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

we'd retain 'City' because it represents the City of Bristol…and to rub the 'nose in it' of the other

I mean to rename us Bristol not to merge with Rovers, they've already taken 'City' out if everything excluding the match day kit.

9 minutes ago, Griffin said:

I mean to rename us Bristol not to merge with Rovers, they've already taken 'City' out if everything excluding the match day kit.

That's because it represents the City of Bristol as Bristol Sport, not the team.

Opening post is a bit silly but really dislike parts of what Bristol Sport are doing. Wedlock and Williams names are gone, images of Tom dick and Harry including gasheads in the ground. Thing is though fans have gone along with it when the club was winning so is it right to point the finger later?

14 minutes ago, Three Lions said:

Opening post is a bit silly but really dislike parts of what Bristol Sport are doing. Wedlock and Williams names are gone, images of Tom dick and Harry including gasheads in the ground. Thing is though fans have gone along with it when the club was winning so is it right to point the finger later?

But we've got a picture of Bristol's Jenson Button on the roof of the Dolman; how very DARE you moan. 

If the Tom, Dick & Harry you mention are Ritchie, Rooks & Dolman that's fine by me, BTW. 

I don't mind Steve buying the shitsters as long as he closes them down, we sell the players, and put the proceeds into a ball-winning-creative-goal-scoring midfielder.

We then change the club name to Bristol City, instead of the current 'Bristol City'.

I love this plan.

Uncle TFR

Bristol City and Rovers merge to become Bristol Sport.

It's cursed.

Since Bristol Sport put up those tiles of Gaskins and the other one City have barely got a point.

Take the tiles down.

Burn them.

Break the curse.

And buy out the Gas. Leave the gates there and turn the rest into a Memorial Park.

Stay as Bristol City.

Keep righteous.

Archived