IGNORED

Ben Gladwin

PFree

..has just finished his loan spell at Swindon and has been sent back, potentially a good midfielder who could do a job for us?

Whenever he played against us, for me, he seemed to stand out in a positive manner...

Thoughts?

9 minutes ago, PFree said:

..has just finished his loan spell at Swindon and has been sent back, potentially a good midfielder who could do a job for us?

Whenever he played against us, for me, he seemed to stand out in a positive manner...

Thoughts?

who is his parent club?

22 minutes ago, PFree said:

Thoughts?

Wholeheartedly agree.

I'm sure he has been recalled to go into there squad. New manger probably wants to look at him. Especially as they are struggling and they spent a few quid on him.

definitely worth asking to get him though, looked good against us. Very postive player , direct big and strong. Definitely would improve our squad

You'd like to think something is actually going on behind the scenes, wouldn't you?

But we're not even being linked with players on social media, which for all its' insanity does report things first sometimes.

The press conference this afternoon would be interesting if only the local and in house media would ask some challenging questions..

7 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

You'd like to think something is actually going on behind the scenes, wouldn't you?

But we're not even being linked with players on social media, which for all its' insanity does report things first sometimes.

The press conference this afternoon would be interesting if only the local and in house media would ask some challenging questions..

What is the wing velocity of a swallow ? 

3 minutes ago, Bantry Banter said:

According to my Swindon mate, he shoots on sight with only a 5% success rate and is very selfish.

Apparently, he will be in the QPR squad for their FA cup match on Saturday - presumably JFH wants to take a closer look at him.

what are we waiting for?

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Most of our transfers came out of the blue in summer 2014, when we actually did good business. Wouldn't read anything into it.

34 minutes ago, Bantry Banter said:

According to my Swindon mate, he shoots on sight with only a 5% success rate and is very selfish.

Apparently, he will be in the QPR squad for their FA cup match on Saturday - presumably JFH wants to take a closer look at him.

I will take a 5% success rate right now. That's 4.99% better than our current highest!

Shooting on sight sounds good to me. It's something lacking in our team I feel. With the exception of Kodjia, I think we try to be too cute in our play and build up. How many times have hopeful punts gone against us this year? Plenty it seems.

If we had someone with the guts to shoot on sight perhaps we'd have registered far more shots on goal. Instead we seem to dally with the ball trying to create a clear chance. I presume this must stem from SC's instructions though.

4 hours ago, BCFC Jordan said:

There are better, more proven players that we can get from QPR...

I think Gladwin looked a really good prospect last year (begrudgingly!) and seemed to have a bit of nastiness about him which we could certainly do with IMO. But apart from him who else? No one in their first team would come to us? Or are you talking about the man in your profile pic? Could do a lot worse..........

From a look around the internet the English FA and Football League allow Emergency Loans to not count in the FIFA stipulation of a maximum of two playing clubs per season.  Hence why Matt Smith played for Leeds, Filham and then us on an EL last season.  FIFA aren't happy, but I think they have more pressing issues.

Another rule I've learned since Xmas.  Should make as much effort in work too!

Archived