IGNORED

Wagstaff

formerly known as ivan

I break from the usual topics...

Anyone know why even with things as bad as they are that he is no where near the first team? Don't get we wrong, I don't think he is the answer to our problems and he can be average at best, be he seems to have fallen off the face of the planet.

Is there injury news I have missed? Has Cotts mentioned him at all this season? Why hasn't be been loaned out cus he clearly isn't going to get a game for us regardless of performances/numbers.

3 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

I break from the usual topics...

Anyone know why even with things as bad as they are that he is no where near the first team? Don't get we wrong, I don't think he is the answer to our problems and he can be average at best, be he seems to have fallen off the face of the planet.

Is there injury news I have missed? Has Cotts mentioned him at all this season? Why hasn't be been loaned out cus he clearly isn't going to get a game for us regardless of performances/numbers.

Hes had injuries on/off Last few months, but he's fit now and should be used more. But again even when he's on bench hes not being used as SC doesn't believe in substitutes!

That's me in the front row, slap bang in the middle with the "gert lush' grey t shirt on.

you might spot that I'm not there for Agard's goal, because Joe needed a pee.  We hung on til Frankie had the ball in his hands, thinking ref would blow for half-time, only to hear cheers 10 seconds later!

5 hours ago, Chairman Mao said:

good goal that vs. coventry too

His first touch to turn the defender inside out was brilliant. Waggy is a seriously underrated player who can play in many positions. Got a feeling he will get his chance now this season, and he deserves it. If he is left out in the cold when we are in this shit position then SC was to take a long hard look at himself.

Archived