IGNORED

Garrita Twitter Fake

MarkRed!

Apparently, 'he's built the first team' so may be he's not only a player but our secret scout. 

Will be expecting 10 new players that Arnold's signed arriving on Easy Jet from France tomorrow. There was I criticising our lack of transfer activity and look...... we got a team full of Arnold's, we got a team full of Arnold's. 

Allez France!!!!! Lovin the guy already - he knows how to sort it. 

Poor guy has apologised on Twitter now.. 

"I did not understand that I retweetais magnified the tweets because I do not speak English and I thought people wanted me be welcome!!"

Great way to welcome him to the club, tweet that his account is fake on the club Twitter so loads more look him up, must be very bewildering and actually quite embarrassing for the young guy. A word in his ear tomorrow would have been fine. Really poor show.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

"I did not understand that I retweetais magnified the tweets because I do not speak English and I thought people wanted me be welcome!!"

Great way to welcome him to the club, tweet that his account is fake on the club Twitter so loads more look him up, must be very bewildering and actually quite embarrassing for the young guy. A word in his ear tomorrow would have been fine. Really poor show.

Ouch! A massive welcome on Saturday will help the lad. 

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Pretty impressive for a Twitter-less fellow! 

29 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

I sent Garita a message in French on his Instagram (that I'm presuming is real, like I'm presuming with his twitter) saying that he needs to stop retweeting everything because loads of them are offensive and he's gone and unretweeted them. Absolutely no idea if it was because of my message or someone's whispered in his ear. 

Kill-joy.

All a bit of a mess but just an innocent mistake by Adam Baker, who clearly genuinely thought the account was fake and then jumped the gun by retweeting it on the official page.

Don't really see the need to accuse anyone of lying. It's just a screw up. I'm glad my performance at work isn't analysed on a forum!

10 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

While I'm all for fun on Twitter, maybe some people could have paused for a second and not got him to retweet stuff. It wasn't that long ago Robert Huth got a ban for RT cock or no cock on Twitter!

7 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

While I'm all for fun on Twitter, maybe some people could have paused for a second and not got him to retweet stuff. It wasn't that long ago Robert Huth got a ban for RT cock or no cock on Twitter!

Yep I agree - people could show a bit more decorum but it's par for the course on there. Was always going to happen when they saw he'd retweet anything!

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

All a bit of a mess but just an innocent mistake by Adam Baker, who clearly genuinely thought the account was fake and then jumped the gun by retweeting it on the official page.

Don't really see the need to accuse anyone of lying. It's just a screw up. I'm glad my performance at work isn't analysed on a forum!

My problem with it is that he didn't make absolutely sure it was correct and really jumped the gun putting it on the clubs official Twitter. Reflects poorly on the club's grip on social media, looks amateur. It's embarrassing and bewildering for a young guy in a new country. Unnecessary in my opinion.

29 minutes ago, Lympsham Red said:

The account is most definitely not fake. Either Adam Baker and Arnold Garita got confused in translation or Baker is the worst spin doctor since Alistair Campbell.

Campbell was a very good spin doctor, dispite being a massive cock of a man

baker isn't fit to lick his shoes

Quite literally complete lies, I fail to believe he didn't know it was real or it was 'lost in translation'.

We manage to sort a contract etc etc with him but can't ask a simple question without getting confused? Don't believe it.

The fact Tim Shire has also chipped in saying Adam makes sure he gets his facts right before saying things and is also saying its fact? Grinds my gears.. Complete lies, literally lying through their teeth. They know it's real, there's no denying it.

3 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Quite literally complete lies, I fail to believe he didn't know it was real or it was 'lost in translation'.

We manage to sort a contract etc etc with him but can't ask a simple question without getting confused? Don't believe it.

The fact Tim Shire has also chipped in saying Adam makes sure he gets his facts right before saying things and is also saying its fact? Grinds my gears.. Complete lies, literally lying through their teeth. They know it's real, there's no denying it.

Same bloke who thought Elbow would be appropriate music to pump up the crowd minutes from kick off remember :facepalm:;)

I'm fairly happy about my decision never to bother with Twitter.  Not seen any evidence it only ever provides additional opportunity to make a bigger arse of oneself than would otherwise be the case.

More to the point, welcome to the young man.  Lets hope he turns out to be a successful punt.

7 hours ago, The Bard said:

I'm fairly happy about my decision never to bother with Twitter.  Not seen any evidence it only ever provides additional opportunity to make a bigger arse of oneself than would otherwise be the case.

Agree. OTIB provides more than enough opportunity to achieve that.

10 hours ago, MarcusX said:

What has actually happened? Think I've seen all this too late to understand!

Garrita was retweetinh all the messages he recieved, so people but messages like..

"RT if you love willy"

"Whats Darrell Clarke wanks off dogs in French"

he's retweeting literally anything on twitter.

"RT if you love willy"

"Whats Darrell Clarke wanks off dogs in French"

"RT if you think Kodjia couldn't hit a barn door m8"

"RT if you think Kodjia is always offside"

There are so many more.

"RT if you think Kodjia couldn't hit a barn door m8"

"RT if you think Kodjia is always offside"

There were so many more...

Anyway, City obviously panicked and instantly said it was a fake account, which is a lie, and continued to lie about it saying it definitely is a fake.

Reasons it aren't:

1) He's followed by his old club.

2) He's following by his old team mates.

3) He's relatively unknown, why would anyone make a fake?

4) He's been using it since 2012

5) It's link to his other social media accounts 

6) It has personal photos on, that only he would be able to obtain

All I can think of off the top of my head but its undoubtedly and undeniably a real account.

10 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Why are we not celebrating the fact that this lads first action, before the ink is dry on his contract is to rip it in to the gas?

******* legend

Tous ensemble maintenant............

Le Gaz, Le Gaz, nous allons à se débarrasser du Gaz

11 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

If he was asked if it was his and he said no, what else would you do? :facepalm:

Archived