IGNORED

FA Level 2 Coaches on OTIB

CheddarReds

Hi all,

I'm currently a football coach for U9 and U10 age groups. This is my third season of coaching these age groups. I'm booked in to do my first youth module and hope to book my second one soon. I'm also doing a sports course in college and have been accepted to do sports coaching at university.

I wondered how much experience other people had on here before they have done their level 2 badge. I'd obviously like to do it as soon as I'm ready but also do not want to rush it. I'm hoping your experiences might help me!

Cheers

3 minutes ago, CheddarReds said:

Hi all,

I'm currently a football coach for U9 and U10 age groups. This is my third season of coaching these age groups. I'm booked in to do my first youth module and hope to book my second one soon. I'm also doing a sports course in college and have been accepted to do sports coaching at university.

I wondered how much experience other people had on here before they have done their level 2 badge. I'd obviously like to do it as soon as I'm ready but also do not want to rush it. I'm hoping your experiences might help me!

Cheers

Got no experience at coaching myself but absolutely fair play to you for dedicating your time and energy into this. It's people like you who deserve a pat on the back for giving these youngsters something to look forward to week after week . Good work !!

13 minutes ago, Turbored said:

Got no experience at coaching myself but absolutely fair play to you for dedicating your time and energy into this. It's people like you who deserve a pat on the back for giving these youngsters something to look forward to week after week . Good work !!

That's all very nice of you to say, luckily I enjoyed it a lot myself

11 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I used to coach children up to the age of 14. Took my qualifications up to UEFA B, but I fell out of coaching due to the parents. Shame really. 

which is partly because I work with a great group of kids and adults there. It is a shame some can be difficult. Especially when you are trying to be fair

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I think you'll find most on here have the top level UEFA Pro Licence, gained from watching the Football League Show a couple of times :P

I wanted to "like" that several times but sadly the system won't let me.

Archived