IGNORED

Can Garita play today.......

extonsred

4 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

He did his initiation song last night so he's with the team for sure. 

Do we know what he sung? Was it "All by myself" or perhaps "I am the one and only".

Does anyone else have any amusing song title puns about our transfer predicament?

6 minutes ago, Olé said:

Do we know what he sung? Was it "All by myself" or perhaps "I am the one and only".

Does anyone else have any amusing song title puns about our transfer predicament?

As long as it was nothing about Darrell Clarke (or his mother), that has got him into enough trouble all ready..

23 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Ha, where did you see that?

I reckon SC is keeping it quiet on purpose to keep Pulis guessing similar to the injury news the other day.

I only know he's there no idea if he's available. Some people are saying Cotts wasn't going to use a full bench as a statement.

22 minutes ago, Olé said:

Sexual healing. What about tubthumping by chumbawumba

3 minutes ago, cynic said:

Is international clearance required as he is a French citizen with an EU passport ?

I think the paperwork is with the French club to process their end going by SCs interview.

As long as it was all registered in time, he can play today if selected.

I can almost see this scenario playing out- paperwork is with French club, we assume it's done and play him. We go through and it turns out he was ineligible because the paperwork wasn't done, then we are kicked out of the cup because of his ineligibility and us not being a larger club

2 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

I thought adam baker said he wasn't on twitter.

It was obvious to everyone it was a real account.. Adam backtracked later on 

4 minutes ago, Chappers said:

What are the expectations? He's played 29 games at the third level of French football! He's hardly an instant cure!

People are getting way too carried away about him, probably due to our lack of signings.

Archived