IGNORED

I've got the answer to one of our problems - up front

southvillekiddy

2 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Im pretty well convinced that agard doesnt consistently affect the game as a good championship striker.

Based on 5 championship appearances in 2 and a half seasons? 

If you're that easily convinced I reckon even SuBo could talk you in to bed! 

Hopefully it also won't be lost on the manager that the two he put on up front made and scored our second goal..

Wilbraham has been a credit to himself this season but today proved the value in giving him a breather, both for him and the team.

1 minute ago, otib118 said:

I think Agard is exactly what he's done today and against Leeds, an impact sub for the last 10/15 mins

You may be right mate. But surely it's a definite that whoever comes on as a substitute striker needs more than a few minutes in injury time to make a difference.

3 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

What about the theory that Agard and Kodjia can't play upfront together and that Kodjia plays best alongside Wilbs?

They weren't playing alongside each other today. Burns and Agard came on for Wilbs and Kodj. 

4 hours ago, 29AR said:

Based on 5 championship appearances in 2 and a half seasons? 

If you're that easily convinced I reckon even SuBo could talk you in to bed! 

I wouldnt mind a bit of subo.

Dont get me wrong, he works hard and gives his all and is an excellent pro but just doesnt have that goalscorers instinct, like maynard in his time with us. Thats the difference im talking about.

Archived