IGNORED

Fantastic

Bs4Red

Gutted and proud.

Fans sounded fantastic, and ar least had a lot more to shout about than I thought likely. Unlike in league games, thought Cotts was thnking he was prepared to take a risk in bringing Agard and Burns on, and it so vety nearly woked. 

WBA paid us the courtesy of playing a strong side, and without the fear of the table we have had a right good go.

3 minutes ago, djb6162 said:

Just got this from wes 

image.jpeg

Fantastic.

Churlishly I wonder how we might have done using Wes and/or Agard more as impact subs (rather than use up time subs right at the end)  more often this season. In ten minutes sounded like they had a big effect today, and, o so nearly, did it for us.

• Admin
14 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Don't think you can post videos on here but got a good one after equaliser and pyro

If you upload to YouTube you can simply copy the URL in a post and it will put the video in the thread. 

15 minutes ago, Super said:

Have to agree, whether he starts or not his pace can be a real asset last 20-30 mins against tiring defences.

I think we have all been thinking this for most of the season; let's hope Cotts relents now.

Bringing Wes and Agard on at the same time really gives the opposition defence something to think about.

4 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

I think we have all been thinking this for most of the season; let's hope Cotts relents now.

Bringing Wes and Agard on at the same time really gives the opposition defence something to think about.

Pleased for Wes, came on and made something happen with his pace for the second...

Lift for all of us including the boy and @djb6162

I had 5 live on today and everytime they went to the game they mentioned the size of the support and the noise that was being made, the comentater at the Eastleigh v Bolton mentioned our support when our game was talked about and the noise after we went 2-1 up sounded incredible on the radio, well done to all that went, fantastic effort.

Absolutely cracking, lots of people standing, loud throughout and the goals felt absolutely great, especially our second. It was nice to forget the league for an afternoon 

I went to MK last season which many say was a good atmosphere but today was significantly better for me. 

Archived