IGNORED

Will the replay be a tenner each?

ChippenhamRed

41 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This would force Atyeo STH into other stands and pretty much rule out non-STH from attending as a result. Therefore, as a member, I disagree. No West Brom fan who wanted a ticket today would have missed out.

Anyway I believe the usual restriction will apply as detailed above.

West Brom did have to move STH's today to accomodate the City support but I do appreciate the point you're making. 15% of the present Gate capacity is only 2,400 so we should be able to give them that relatively easily I should think, unless the restricted figure allowed by the FL applies in the cup as well?

EDIT: I see the answer is 1,400 from the OS link.

Well done City (and WBA) for the £10 tickets.

2 minutes ago, ciderup said:

West Brom did have to move STH's today to accomodate the City support but I do appreciate the point you're making. 15% of the present Gate capacity is only 2,400 so we should be able to give them that relatively easily I should think, unless the restricted figure allowed by the FL applies in the cup as well?

It applied to West Ham last season and will apply to West Brom - confirmed in the article, allocation of 1,400.

I know tickets are gonna be about £50, but they were advertising their away tickets for Chelsea next week on general sale during the game. So dunno if their away following is that strong? Or they just don't want to spend £50 to go to London.

14 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Interesting that tickets go on sale to members and STH at the same time. This tells me that the total number of members and STH combined doesn't exceed the available capacity.

Not sure that matters - away tickets go on sale to Season ticket holders before general sale and we rarely have HALF as many tickets as ST holders - I think it's more for time than anything else, they've got 10 days (potentially 11 if it's moved) and will want to get these sold asap

fair play to both clubs with the pricing - fingers crossed for another exciting game

I'm not shocked it's a tenner, as gates are shared it's still been a fair pay day for us. Assuming a sell out the two games pocket us 190k by my maths (give or take) if we get TV money too that's a fair bonus. To be honest that would be about the same ticket revenue for us as a normal league game once you factor average season ticket prices into it. 

I was in there immediately at 10am.  Availability was woeful right from the start; almost impossible to get two together anywhere in the Dolman or South Stand apart from the front few rows.  Will be interesting to see if there are still lots of empty seats on the night, as usual "season ticket holder not showing up" line won't be an excuse for this one.

2 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

On sale now.

Season ticket holders need to login, then click your name in the bar across the top of the screen and then go to your reservations.

Didn't offer me the option of loading to my season ticket card - only a choice of print at home (no additional charge) or post (£1.00).

As a member I was offered, and took, the option to load onto my card.  First time this season - until now I've always been posted tickets.  Strange you didn't get the choice.

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

I was in there immediately at 10am.  Availability was woeful right from the start; almost impossible to get two together anywhere in the Dolman or South Stand apart from the front few rows.  Will be interesting to see if there are still lots of empty seats on the night, as usual "season ticket holder not showing up" line won't be an excuse for this one.

Don't forget seats will open up on Thursday when season ticket holder seats will be released.

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

Don't forget seats will open up on Thursday when season ticket holder seats will be released.

True.  In this case you probably end up getting better seats by waiting, though it's a bit of a gamble not knowing how many will be available.  I always prefer to get in there straight away for peace of mind.

Just now, Ohbasso said:

I'm having trouble ordering tickets online, I've logged in and I'm a ST holder but it won't let me select wba tickets.

Am I doing something wrong or are other people having the same problem?

Have you gone to your reservations (http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/CustomerReservedSeats.aspx) rather than trying to find and select your seat? 

Archived