IGNORED

Connor Washington

MC RISK77

Peterborough have received bids for him in the last 24 hours and has scored plenty this season....it seems another championship club has made the bid. As much as I want clough to come off for us, in the highly likely possibility that this may not happen it's disappointing that one of the best in league one appears to be moving to one of our rivals.

got to be honest I don't know much about him as a player, are we missing out here?

Peterborough chairman is a tool. Look at his tweets tonight. Reckons his current squad is the highest value the most it has ever been (considering they sold Gayle for millions). So how much does he think they will sell Washington for?

Reckons he had 49 premier league scouts at their game today all banging on his door after the game. Their fans are as deluded as him too. Just look at the crap they tweet him. He retweeted one from a fan saying if Chris Forrester isn't playing premiership football next season he'll eat his hat. Who? And another saying that this current peterborough squad could challenge for the play offs in the championship. Deluded the lot of them  

7 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

Peterborough chairman is a tool. Look at his tweets tonight. Reckons his current squad is the highest value the most it has ever been (considering they sold Gayle for millions). So how much does he think they will sell Washington for?

Reckons he had 49 premier league scouts at their game today all banging on his door after the game. Their fans are as deluded as him too. Just look at the crap they tweet him. He retweeted one from a fan saying if Chris Forrester isn't playing premiership football next season he'll eat his hat. Who? And another saying that this current peterborough squad could challenge for the play offs in the championship. Deluded the lot of them  

Chris Forrester was on trial here during the SOD times. Think it was around the time he was sacked and SC decided not to offer him a deal?!

22 minutes ago, jambodinho said:

He's a Despicable bloke,likes the fame to much and talks horse.how bloody strong is his door to keep those 49 agents from knocking it down 

18 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Was he that Irish lad with a reputation for wonder goals but not much else?

Forrester did indeed have a trial here, I think it was Burt who didn't fancy him.

Like peterbourgh or not their scouts have an eye for a bargain and I'd trust their judgement far higher than our scouts as they have a proven track record.

37 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Like I said no better than we got,if kodjia was playing for Peterborough he would be on about 30 already,they create so many 

True, but he'd be in League One, you know the league where we scored 6 at Bradford and 8 v Walsall..

Flint got as many as this bloke has..

2 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Peterborough have received bids for him in the last 24 hours and has scored plenty this season....it seems another championship club has made the bid. As much as I want clough to come off for us, in the highly likely possibility that this may not happen it's disappointing that one of the best in league one appears to be moving to one of our rivals.

got to be honest I don't know much about him as a player, are we missing out here?

I'm not keen based on the fact he's at the posh and they seem to pluck a number of lower league prospects and then maximise the $$$ they get for them, I heard 3+ million mooted by MacAnthony which is way over the odds for a guy who's nowhere near the finished product, much better off going for Dack at Gillingham.

2 hours ago, super slick said:

Chris Forrester was on trial here during the SOD times. Think it was around the time he was sacked and SC decided not to offer him a deal?!

Correct. Chris Forrester was on trial here under Sod. Many on here may recall me pushing his name for a couple of years. 

Sod was going to offer him a contract but was then sacked. SC came in and released him immediately with zero interest whatsoever. 

I said at the time that I think we'd regret that decision. As it stands, Forrester is playing very well in League 1, so nothing has been 'proven' as yet, but I'm continuing to watch his progress with a very close eye. 

And yes, Prem scouts HAVE been watching him. 

Archived