IGNORED

Reading Away !

Cider Queen

Guest Rikku

The comparison could have been worse. If we'd have gone up I would probably have been a bit disappointed to have Reading on the first game of the season! I mean, it wasn't that long ago since they were down here with us anyway! But, nevermind - it's history now! I'm just looking forward to seeing City again regardless of who they're playing! :D

Guest Rikku
People say move on but it still hurts when we lose like we did to brighton. TOrquay is a bit of a come down but considering their abysmal efforts in the final i think they deserve tio be player cruddy Torquay
It is still painful - I was just on the BBC Sport site and accidentally came across a picture of Leon Knight celebrating his penalty and it still made me feel sick to my stomach.

But the only thing we can do is look forward. I would love to see the likes of West Ham, Leeds etc. at the Gate but it's not going to happen in the immediate future so we might as well put the Millennium in the past and concentrate on winning (and enjoying) the fixtures we do have.

Guest Rikku
Ew! Mind you, live and let live, thats what I say ...
:D Hmm, didn't spot that! Nevertheless, since I'm a girl - that's not as messy as it sounds! :P

Guest bristolbred
Do you have the address of that webpage? :D
Typical Seagull !!!. :laugh:

Get promotion, but miss the joys of chatting to City fans on THEIR forum!!!, :laugh:

Archived