IGNORED

Good game

Esmond Million's Bung

28 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

That's dedication for you,don't mind watching Spanish and German football,Italian and Dutch if there is nothing else on but never french,watched a few games over there ,it's a poor standard apart from the top 1

it is ligue 1, Rennes have played in the Europa cup a couple of times in the past 6 or 7 years, both of them are better than any of the championship teams and might be a Stoke/WBA in the prem, they have far better players than we have and both clubs have a host of prem teams looking at many of their players, players worth millions Lorient alone have 4 players worth fees of over 20mil, there is a 30k + crowd and I suspect a host of prem scouts watching, there is probably far more dedication in watching BCFC these days I would venture.

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

it is ligue 1, Rennes have played in the Europa cup a couple of times in the past 6 or 7 years, both of them are better than any of the championship teams and might be a Stoke/WBA in the prem, they have far better players than we have and both clubs have a host of prem teams looking at many of their players, players worth millions Lorient alone have 4 players worth fees of over 20mil, there is a 30k + crowd and I suspect a host of prem scouts watching, there is probably far more dedication in watching BCFC these days I would venture.

Ment top 1 as in psg

5 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I can't agree with your Rennes statement at all,watched them last year on holiday twice,would put them top championship and struggling prem at best,nowhere near a stoke or wba 

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

With all due respect, I would suspect that including the benches there must be close to 100mil of talent on show, how could that possibly be classed as dedication to watch it?, at this moment in time BCFC have one player who would fetch 6 figures.

It's not,and I never said it was,not sure what you're on about.i said it was dedication that you were watching French football 

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It's not,and I never said it was,not sure what you're on about.i said it was dedication that you were watching French football 

Well it was a great game, full of great talent many of whom will end up at either playing in the prem or at bigger European clubs, either of these clubs would be great models for BCFC to follow, both incredibly well run on and off of the field, with 2 of the best academies in Europe, who regularly make huge profit from young players, that's all of the motivation I need to watch this game, I wish we could find the type of scouts and coaches that both of these clubs have.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Well it was a great game, full of great talent many of whom will end up at either playing in the prem or at bigger European clubs, either of these clubs would be great models for BCFC to follow, both incredibly well run on and off of the field, with 2 of the best academies in Europe, who regularly make huge profit from young players, that's all of the motivation I need to watch this game, I wish we could find the type of scouts and coaches that both of these clubs have.

Wouldn't disagree with much of that,have a word with sl,there's a job for you somewhere 

20 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Wouldn't disagree with much of that,have a word with sl,there's a job for you somewhere 

What and allow some of the ITK's and wannabe coaches on here, to have another target?, come on Joe, SC, SL, JL, KB, most of the squad, DL, the 2 new academy coaches, everybody in the club shop, ticket office, all of the food and drink outlets, Bristol rugby, Bristol sport, Bristol post, George Ferguson.............................................that's enough for everybody, wouldn't you agree? .

Besides my guide dog isn't fully trained, he's struggling like BCFC with 3-5-2, substitutions and live interviews and holding on to his lead up to the last minute of a game.

Archived