IGNORED

City celebration

Red Army 75

Looked like we completely over sold our allocations with no empty seats and hundreds in the emergegebpny exits and stairs.

I wmp will want us anywhere near one of the grounds again, complete bedlam inside and outside the ground.

loved the chants of he's got my seat, with people holding pieces of shattered plastic seating above their heads.

Their su

Their suppport was terrible, ours was .first class.

3 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

It must have been over sold, the exit aisles were rammed with people. 

Is there any way I can save or download that video? I don't have twitter.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/685904932722073601/pu/vid/1280x720/MTDDZL8GFKmvPmWU.mp4

Try saving that... right click and 'save link as...' or something similar (depending on your browser)

3 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/685904932722073601/pu/vid/1280x720/MTDDZL8GFKmvPmWU.mp4

Try saving that... right click and 'save link as...' or something similar (depending on your browser)

Nice one! I will cherish this moment for years to come. Best FA Cup moment since Scotty Murrays equaliser against Boro all those years ago.

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Those people leaving on 84 minutes....84! That's 10 minutes before the game will end allowing for injury time. WHY? You could get three goals in that time. Today they missed their equaliser.

I just don't understand it and never will.

(unless you have to leave early for work etc).

Best one for us this year was Leeds. Just said to my mate `look at them all, I`d love them to miss our two goal comeback`. Never thought it would happen mind!

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Best one for us this year was Leeds. Just said to my mate `look at them all, I`d love them to miss our two goal comeback`. Never thought it would happen mind!

Yep those 10 minutes less sitting in the car must really have been worth it. People must have much more interesting lives than I do if they can't wait to get back to them after the game!

6 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

Gave me goosebumps that video with the noise and passion. Why is it never like that down the gate?

A packed away end generally creates a better atmosphere than your average home game, particularly when it's as exciting as it was today. That would be the same for pretty much all clubs.

Anyway, Palace and Hartlepool spring to mind as occasions when the atmosphere was like that at home.

Archived