IGNORED

Rickie Lambert

WolfOfWestStreet

13 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Mirrors what the West Brom forums are saying. 

Not surprising Rogers got the bullet from Liverpool. (Provided I didn't imagine the whole Lambert to Liverpool transfer and Rogers was the one who signed him!)

Liverpool have a strange system, the manager does have a say but not as much as you would imagine. 
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/brendan-rodgers-is-being-let-down-by-the-liverpool-transfer-committee-only-two-of-the-23-players-9771143.html

5 minutes ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

And Klopp signed up to that? Hmmmm.

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Mirrors what the West Brom forums are saying. 

Not surprising Rogers got the bullet from Liverpool. (Provided I didn't imagine the whole Lambert to Liverpool transfer and Rogers was the one who signed him!)

What you banging on about????????....transfer committee at Liverpool make(or used to)such choices..

He was poor and to be honest I expected more from Rondon. I expected more from most of them to be honest. Only one that consistently looked dangerous to me was Sessegnon and tbf Joe didn't have a bad game against him but felt dangerous every time he had the ball at his feet. 

3 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

to be fair, Lambert backs into people to make his space a lot of the time. he was never going to unbalance Aden Flint,the same as Louis Carey could stand firm and give as good as he got.

...... so all three are gay??

Uncle TFR

Archived