IGNORED

Anyone know who Karl Robinson had in mind a few days ago?

Jack Dawe

The January transfer market can be used as a "cop out" by managers, according to Karl. He was talking to mk local radio, and then it popped up on the bbc site:

"The window is a bit of a cop out, in some ways. If you have a problem, coach it, deal with it.

What I'm doing is clearing the decks and bringing in players, but will be coaching more than ever. I think sometimes people don't want to coach, they just want to spend money.

I'd like to think that if I had money to spend I'd spend every penny I have in the summer and build my team for the year.

There's so many elements to success in windows. I just think we have to just coach, work harder and bring in the right type of player"

Ouch! 

The cheeky, Scouse get. But who can he be referring to (I don't think it's Derby or Boro), and does he have a point?

17 minutes ago, cityexile said:

My guess is he is just reacting to loads of managers, rather than anyone in particular. General thrust of his argument might be right however.

Can you pop round and ask him for us?

54 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

The January transfer market can be used as a "cop out" by managers, according to Karl. He was talking to mk local radio, and then it popped up on the bbc site:

"The window is a bit of a cop out, in some ways. If you have a problem, coach it, deal with it.

What I'm doing is clearing the decks and bringing in players, but will be coaching more than ever. I think sometimes people don't want to coach, they just want to spend money.

I'd like to think that if I had money to spend I'd spend every penny I have in the summer and build my team for the year.

There's so many elements to success in windows. I just think we have to just coach, work harder and bring in the right type of player"

Ouch! 

The cheeky, Scouse get. But who can he be referring to (I don't think it's Derby or Boro), and does he have a point?

I love the way he puts this little caviet in to cover any signings he might make.

Why do these managers think people are thick as s**t 

Archived